Punar Vivah

Samarpan (An FF) Part 11 (Thread 1/Page 139) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 152

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_nikki

Can't believe that I am second to comment. Read it at one go. Loved it.Hug
What I meaningful titleClap loved the way you've described the meaning of the word " Samarpan " Clap
So their kids are grown up, sounds interesting. Loved the bonding between the trio Clap
Can't imagine a quite Aarti Confused. My reaction was like Aayu's, Aarti and quite Confused, but I am sure something major must have happened in her life. Can't wait to know what it was, but I know I'll have to wait for it Cry. But sometimes waiting is good, hai Na? Wink

And OMG Yash first saw Aarti on the day she was born, so that means their love story started from that day Day Dreaming

Indu please please please update soon and PM me. 

And Indu thanks for coming with another story, I am sure it'll be as good as SPARSH Heart

Dear me Nikki...you are such a biased sweetheart.Hug I really needed an honest opinion as to whether this was worth progressing with...Guess, I should have known better where you are concerned.LOL Thank you for liking whatever came out as a prologue. I don't know where this will go, but it is going to be somewhat different from Sparsh...Please give me some time to think about  the nitty-gritties of the storyline.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_nikki

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Samarpan (An FF) Part 11 (Thread 1/Page 139) (Page 4)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess121993

oh wow...absolutely amazing...i m speechless...please update soon and pm me the next update..please

Thanks. Sure I'll mail you as and when I come up with Part 1.Smile

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

Wow re!! ClapClap You came back with another S Story... Embarrassed

After I was missing the Sparsh.. here come another S.. Samarpan!! 

OMG.. Just loved the prologue! StarClap Another beautifully written piece of writings! ClapStar

Aayu is here.. Embarrassed The conversations are too cute of the mini family here.. Palak, Ansh and Yash Papa! Wink

Excited for more, Indu!! Big smile Thank you for coming up with another story! Hug

I want PM pls.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thanks Isya. Of course, I'll let you know when I finally begin...Smile

IsYaRoCHeR

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gcluv

yupieee Indu .. you started a another story 
I am very excited Dancing
thank you dear 
Will read  and then shall comment on it 

Thanks Aditi...Pls read it and give me your honest opinion. I don't want to stain your expectations by getting into something that you all may not accept wholeheartedly.Embarrassed

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sri_Radha

For new ss dearClap Clap Clap
Great title...Star
Amazing prologue Clap Clap Clap ..So interesting..Tongue
Wow..cute little aayu and yash convo superbHeart Embarrassed
Eagerly waiting for first part dearDay Dreaming

Thanks Radha...Smile

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by miti16295

di di diHugu r back
u r my fav. writer diHug
wow Dancing Dancing
i m so happy that u r back with another SS
first of all nice title Smile so meaningful Clap
beginning was excellentClap
thanks for starting another SS so soon
di just like aayu i can't believe aarti & quietConfused

ur starting has made me more curious to know more about this story  

pls pls pls update soon and pls pm me Big smile

PS -  di can u give me the link of SPARSH
i lost it Confused and i want to read it again 

Thanks for the confidence Miti. I have this vague idea about the story...Just don't know where it'll take me.

Here's the link to the first thread of Sparsh:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3308447

KrantiGuru_JKR

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MelodiousDreams

Indu! A new story?! You're asking us if this has potential or not? I haven't read the prologue yet, but you should know my views on the aforementioned matter. I received such a happy shock when I saw this after I came online just now. So happy to see this!

*RESERVED!*

Borna, my friend, I was banking on you to come out with a neutral opinion...the on-your-face one. Don't want to get into something that I won't be able to do justice to. With Sparsh, I knew the beginning and I knew how it'll end...but here the beginning itself is the ending...it's the in-between I shall have to pan out. At the moment my mind flies in various directions regarding the characterizations of Yash and Aarti. I am going to be a little slow at the beginning with this one...till I charter the course and there's clarity.

MelodiousDreams

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheema_rajoo

OMG OMG OMG... Indu when I saw your name and the title Samarpan( An SS) I was literally jumping in joy..

You've no idea how I terribly missed your writing. I was really hoping so badly that you would write a new SS and now knowing that you've started a new one, I'm over the moon happy... YAYYY.. One of my favourite writer is back in action.Dancing

Again another title which made me go wait what's Samarpan. Thank goodness you explained it and the prologue is so intriguing Indu. I absolutely loved it and am starting to get really curious as in to why Aarti was silent before.

Please please please do continue.. It has all the potential in the world, especially if the writer is you.. Plus asking that question itself is a crime. Love it and love you for starting a new one.
Here is a jhappi and super tight hug from an overly excited me...Big smileHug

Sheema...I am going to take my jhappi first.Hug Really need it especially when you refuse to give me an impartial opinion. The whole idea of putting this as a prologue was to request you and all my friends to give me an honest opinion. I was so apprehensive that I posted it and went to sleep over it. Didn't even pm anyone

Having said that, I have to say I am simply overwhelmed at this blind confidence. I have my fingers crossed now as I tell myself, "Indu! Hope you know what you are doing?"Embarrassed

MelodiousDreams

Post Reply New Post

Go to top