Originally posted by scorpiodreams

very interesting ... please continue.

Thank you...
Posted: 11 years ago
wow...plzzz continue your writing...cant waitw
Originally posted by vidya29

You are Back! Missed your words,a lot.
So,Samarpan,intriguing. When I read the title,I thought maybe  you are going to explore the whole falling in love phase.With Sparsh,it was patience,knowing and trusting the touch of love.
This seems about exploring the whole getting to trust someone wholly.
I love the song Tu bin bataye,from Rang de Basanti.For me it shows how a person lets go of all the fears,inhibitions,reasons and blindly surrenders oneself to the other.Out of love.Out of the trust born out of the very same love.The title reminds me of it.

Look at me here,getting ahead of myself.I'll simply surrender myself to you,enjoying as you leave me in awe of your story-telling,once again.
I look forward to this story very much.

P.S.I miss Ansh.Is he not going to be a part of this story?YAsh's Family for me is simply incomplete without him.
 P.P.S Kindly don't bother with the PM, incase .My Parents aren't relinquishing my Tab and the  proxy software on my lappie doesn't allow me to log in.

Vidya...Great to see you here. I am so happy...I missed you in the later parts of Sparsh.

(Bold parts) Were you there somewhere within me when I reflected on Samarpan?😃 Those insights are spot on my friend. I shall be dwelling on exactly that aspect. I am at peace now...

No Vidya...no Ansh, no Palak...in fact kids are not going to be there much. That was one of the reasons I was so wary of this concept...I wanted to explore only the coming together of Yash/Aarti.

As for your reference to the song, you are so right...it does mirror what I want to portray...especially these lines...

mann ki gali tu phuharoon si aa
bheeg jaye mere khwabon ka kafila
jise tu gungunaye meri dhun hai wahin
tu bin bataye mujhe le chal kaheen
jahan tu muskuraye meri manzil wahin

Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Surish

Totally awesome!

Thanks Surish...that's beautiful.
Originally posted by yamunah79

wow...plzzz continue your writing...cant waitw

Thanks Yamunah.😊
Indu this is such a pleasant surprise.If onle you could see the look on my face when I saw this. You just  made my night. Don't even think of not continuing this. It was such a brilliant start and has lots of potential to turn out even better than your first venture. Loved what you wrote. Edited by saf24 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by lovely_nikki

Dear me Nikki...you are such a biased sweetheart.🤗 I really needed an honest opinion as to whether this was worth progressing with...Guess, I should have known better where you are concerned.😆 Thank you for liking whatever came out as a prologue. I don't know where this will go, but it is going to be somewhat different from Sparsh...Please give me some time to think about  the nitty-gritties of the storyline.
Sorry Indu if I sounded biased. But I truly enjoy your work and your writing. That's why I was so excited when I saw your another FF and was super excited that I was the second one to comment on it 

I always like to give my honest opinion, especially if someone's writing is as good as yours. I know that sometimes I sound like I am doing maskebaazi, but sorry that's how I express my feelings. I genuinely believe that If you like something never hesitate to praise it. But do it with honesty.❤️

Just the other day I even told my husband that one of my friend in the forum is such a wonderful writer.Remember I had even asked you that why don't you write professionally? And I sincerely hope that you will listen to me, as I feel that you've got a natural talent in you. Opps sorry once again, in know I did it again. 
 Ok now update soon, as we all want to know what happens next.
[/QUOTE]

Aww...don't get me wrong my friend. You have no idea what a morale booster your responses are to me. It's a good feeling that what you so lovingly write is being appreciated with so much of genuine love. There's an honesty in your compliments that I find so very endearing. Love you for supporting through everything...🤗
Originally posted by Zetter

Awww I understand you fears but you can do this and yes it is worth a shot, you give it all your best and everything will be alright plus remember I'm here for you and so are many more members 🤗 

You take your time and have faith in yourself XOX

Thanks Zet...What'd I do without you...Your two words are a mountain of support  and mean so much to me. 🤗

I am going to go slow with this one...at least initially.
Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago

Apsey yeh nivedan karti hoon mein iss kahani ko likney key liye hudh ko apna galam key liye atma samarpan kar ley!😆😳

Pfft! 😆 I don't know what I said is correct so let me say it in English: Please surrender yourself to your pen to write this story!

BTW: Lovely story and would love to read more about the character traits of Aayu.

PS: Thanks for the PM! Otherwise I would have not found this story!😳

Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago