Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Yesterday I had made a topic here on the forum that I was veryyy disappointed with Sharon's reaction towards Swayam and wanted to see something warm from her side too...
And here comes tonight's episode to completely shut my mouthLOL
I seriously wasn't expecting the SwaRon scenes to be this ROMANTICHeart...It looks like a dream come true for someone like me who's such a sucker for romanceDay Dreaming
What do I say about tonight's scene...I can't even describe it properly in words coz it won't be sufficient to praise the work of the cv's in tonight's SS scene...Thumbs Up
It was just sooo complete in every sense-be it the screenplay,direction or just the general framework and feel  of the scene.
And Vrushika-my god...girl u really took me by surprise tonight...how well and fast are you improving girl...
I think  that it's very difficult to cry on-screen coz at times actors can look quite pathetic and funny in those scenes but Vrush looked sooo convincing and impressive when she was crying on her bed  outa pain  and even at the breakfast table outa happiness ...Khushi ke aansun and dukh ke aansun-both done so well Vrush gurl.
Clap

Edited by muskurana - 21 February 2013 at 7:49am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti1995rinkubathija12_Bazinga_paro1311Saee.TMolly.SwaronWinds.of.Winterpiyu1990maneeshaswarondipi.15PhosphenesAnomic_lonerbhanumathitanhayasrishreyasi28swayamsharon-Neeti-tannuluvblitheBeulaSwaRonHPHolic-3tannu_swayam..euphoria..--Simren--shaani2209Suku_SwaRonnami2811---Priya---sscomp32marauder

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vrushika and the cv's won my heart tonight" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Swaronvrushan

IF-Rockerz

Swaronvrushan

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Ohh gosh u r correct...this pair has decided to give us ashtma attack with their performance...i mean yesterday it was swayam nd today it s sharon turn to make us go crazy over them again nd again...cv finally heard r plead nd gave us the sharon pov for which we all requesting them...so they clearly show tht sharon really loves swayam bt she s afraid f her health nd its effect on swayam...,,...talking abt today's episode it was worth watching...

P.S. I m sure swayam's breakfast s the reason for her voice remover..,,nd talking abt precap it lukes exciting as dance nd party s there nd we might get swaron confrontation...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely222bhanumathitanhatannuluvyasrimuskuranasscomp32

---Priya---

IF-Sizzlerz

---Priya---

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
You've said it all!!!! 

Most needed epi!!! We all wanted to Sharon's POV and here it comes!!! The way Sharon admired him and let her heart!!! I'm speechless...

Vrushika was brilliant in today's epi .. Star

P.S. i so remembered ur ystrday'spost when they showed Sharon's POV LOL u were so sad ystrday na that we didnt get to see her pov...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhanumathitanhamuskurana

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronamit

Ohh gosh u r correct...this pair has decided to give us ashtma attack with their performance...i mean yesterday it was swayam nd today it s sharon turn to make us go crazy over them again nd again...cv finally heard r plead nd gave us the sharon pov for which we all requesting them...so they clearly show tht sharon really loves swayam bt she s afraid f her health nd its effect on swayam...,,...talking abt today's episode it was worth watching...

P.S. I m sure swayam's breakfast s the reason for her voice remover..,,nd talking abt precap it lukes exciting as dance nd party s there nd we might get swaron confrontation...

Itna acha koi breakfast banayega toh aisa hoga hi nah LOLbut yeah we all are super-happy seeing Sharon's pov tonight.

shaani2209

IF-Sizzlerz

shaani2209

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Joyee ka mooh bandh kar diya CV's aur Vrush neLOL
Vrushika was the Star tonight n very Well emoted n portrayed scene...
Loved the way SwaRon story is moving bits by bits...

yasribhanumathitanha

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Priya---

You've said it all!!!! 

Most needed epi!!! We all wanted to Sharon's POV and here it comes!!! The way Sharon admired him and let her heart!!! I'm speechless...

Vrushika was brilliant in today's epi .. Star

P.S. i so remembered ur ystrday'spost when they showed Sharon's POV LOL u were so sad ystrday na that we didnt get to see her pov...

Yes I was very disappointed yesterday ka episode dekhkar but all my sadness just washed away seeing aaj ki epi coz It was such a pleasant surprise- Sharon's pov,Vrushika's impressive acting and romantic SwaRonSmile

swayamsharon

IF-Dazzler

swayamsharon

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
tumra muh band hona mujae bohat acha lagaLOL.. sorry for the pj but seriously i thoughted they will show sharon pov at the end only when it will cross all limit of our patience but i m glad to be proven wrong n they finally gave sharon pov!! must say cvs mehrban hai ajkal hum perTongue..n coming to sharon pov my my it was beautifully shown today i so loved it n vrushika nailed!!!

bhanumathitanhamarauder

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaani2209

Joyee ka mooh bandh kar diya CV's aur Vrush neLOL
Vrushika was the Star tonight n very Well emoted n portrayed scene...
Loved the way SwaRon story is moving bits by bits...

Vrushika's improving sooo fast...my god...touchwood!Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top