Prishna's Ishq Wala Love Open (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 11

prishna_fan

IF-Dazzler

prishna_fan

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
love your siggies Shanti, it's just awesome !!!!! Big smile
Taahir, what a description !!!!  you used the perfect to describe our lovely Prishna

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taahir004

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prishna's Ishq Wala Love Open (Page 8)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kmfan_2

IF-Stunnerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

wow shanti love their siggie its so beautiful and amazing and wow speechless at how beautiful it is. If i could ask one thing of u could u please tell me what the words mean my limited hindi didnt get even 1 word. Sorry to worry u.

Chaar dino ka pyaar Oh Rabba

Four days of love Oh Lord...

Badi Lambi Judaai...

A very long separation...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prishna_fantaahir004

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shanti for the translation

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prishna_fantrinilisakmfan_2

trinilisa

IF-Rockerz

trinilisa

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
To My Beautiful Wife

Krishna,,I can't begin to tell you how much I love you,,,I admire your strength, your courage, your belief in God, your honesty and your wisdom,,I love your smile which just brightens up my world,,,when I see you I just want to hold you in my arms and not let you go,,,Krishna I promise to always protect you and give you my support,,I am nothing without you, for you complete me and I love you forever, my beautiful wife, Krishna

To My Handsome Husband,

Pintuji,,I can't believe I'm so lucky to have a husband like you who's so kind and caring, loving, warm, supportive, and so handsome,,I love you so much and I wish I could just show it to everyone but that's not me,,and I thank you for loving me the way I am,,,I feel so safe when I'm with you and you always make me smile,,I am so proud to be your wife and I love you forever my handsome husband, Pintuji

Edited by trinilisa - 07 March 2013 at 6:41pm

prishna_fankmfan_2

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Firstly what beautiful words i can so imagine prishna saying these words to each another. And as for the siggie Lisa i got to say your pic are just getting better and better. Love it.

kmfan_2

IF-Stunnerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Fully agree with Sandia...
Those words were perfect for Prishna!

Lisa...you are really making lovely siggies...Smile

and also making us miss Prishna a lot more now!Big smile

prishna_fantrinilisa

trinilisa

IF-Rockerz

trinilisa

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Thank you Sandia and Shanti,,,,,,my inspiration really comes from Prishna,,,and I truly miss them more and more,,,Happy Women's Day ladies,,

prishna_fankmfan_2

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Happy womans day to u and every1 else on the forum. And they are truly inspirational.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.