Love it Shanti,,,aren't they so cute,,,such immeasurable selfless love❤️
Posted: 11 years ago
Prishna is ...
Soulmates...
two halves of the 
same soul
joining together in lifes journey

wow shanti love their siggie its so beautiful and amazing and wow speechless at how beautiful it is. If i could ask one thing of u could u please tell me what the words mean my limited hindi didnt get even 1 word. Sorry to worry u.

And Taahir what absolutely perfectly true words describing them they are 2 halves of the same soul. Beautiful words.
love your siggies Shanti, it's just awesome !!!!! 😃
Taahir, what a description !!!!  you used the perfect to describe our lovely Prishna
Originally posted by sandiab

wow shanti love their siggie its so beautiful and amazing and wow speechless at how beautiful it is. If i could ask one thing of u could u please tell me what the words mean my limited hindi didnt get even 1 word. Sorry to worry u.

Chaar dino ka pyaar Oh Rabba

Four days of love Oh Lord...

Badi Lambi Judaai...

A very long separation...
Thanks Shanti for the translation
To My Beautiful Wife

Krishna,,I can't begin to tell you how much I love you,,,I admire your strength, your courage, your belief in God, your honesty and your wisdom,,I love your smile which just brightens up my world,,,when I see you I just want to hold you in my arms and not let you go,,,Krishna I promise to always protect you and give you my support,,I am nothing without you, for you complete me and I love you forever, my beautiful wife, Krishna

To My Handsome Husband,

Pintuji,,I can't believe I'm so lucky to have a husband like you who's so kind and caring, loving, warm, supportive, and so handsome,,I love you so much and I wish I could just show it to everyone but that's not me,,and I thank you for loving me the way I am,,,I feel so safe when I'm with you and you always make me smile,,I am so proud to be your wife and I love you forever my handsome husband, Pintuji
Edited by trinilisa - 11 years ago
Firstly what beautiful words i can so imagine prishna saying these words to each another. And as for the siggie Lisa i got to say your pic are just getting better and better. Love it.
Fully agree with Sandia...
Those words were perfect for Prishna!

Lisa...you are really making lovely siggies...😊

and also making us miss Prishna a lot more now!😃
Thank you Sandia and Shanti,,,,,,my inspiration really comes from Prishna,,,and I truly miss them more and more,,,Happy Women's Day ladies,,