Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: trinilisa

WOW SANDIA,,,,

YOU BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES,,,NOW I REALLY MISS PRISHNA MORE THAN EVER,,,

EVERYTHING YOU DID - THE ROSES, THE PICS, THE WORDS OF LOVE TO DESCRIBE PRISHNA - JUST PERFECT,,,

THANK YOU SO MUCH,,,I LOVE IT,,,

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY PRISHNA

ah thank u dear friend u so sweet. mwah
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

Aye Hai what a romantic post made by you Sandia I love it and you mentioned an OS, You post that OS and I'll post my Prishna SS 😃😳

omg your ss scream I love it when u write now I really cnt wait wait for tomorrow. oh and thank bt my i think every1 should thank u more coz forget the roses it was the prishna picks that made the whole thing beautiful
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sandiab

omg your ss scream I love it when u write now I really cnt wait wait for tomorrow. oh and thank bt my i think every1 should thank u more coz forget the roses it was the prishna picks that made the whole thing beautiful

Yep my 2 part SS on Prishna Embarrassed and awww thanks Sandia, but you put it all together 😃
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

Aye Hai what a romantic post made by you Sandia I love it and you mentioned an OS, You post that OS and I'll post my Prishna SS 😃😳

I'm eagerly waiting for your SS Fizu and your OS Sandia. I'm so excited 😛
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: prishna_fan

I'm eagerly waiting for your SS Fizu and your OS Sandia. I'm so excited 😛

Thanks Steena Embarrassed
sandiab thumbnail

I dnt know whether to say that this poem is mine or not coz technically it is but it isnt as well. I had been searching for poems from the other day and I just wasnt happy with whatever I saw the 1st 2 lines where great but than most just turned morbid. but i dnt know why but I started saving the lines that i liked and I ended up with a poem amazing. And this picture has got to be one of my favourite picture of the couple and if words had to be added to it this is what Pintu would be saying to krishna

Your faces encompasses the beauty of the whole earth

In your beauty I not only found truth but also a loving heart

Your beauty is a creation of art

That not only captured my attention

But captured my heart with its simplicity .

trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

LOVE IT SANDIA,,,,,THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WEREN'T ROMANTIC,,,,PERFECT WORDS FOR MY PERFECT COUPLE,,,

❤️❤️❤️PRISHNA - PINTU & KRISHNA - FOREVER❤️❤️❤️
taahir004 thumbnail
Wow Sandia its an awesome post celebrating love
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: taahir004

Wow Sandia its an awesome post celebrating love

thank u😊 
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: trinilisa

LOVE IT SANDIA,,,,,THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WEREN'T ROMANTIC,,,,PERFECT WORDS FOR MY PERFECT COUPLE,,,

❤️❤️❤️PRISHNA - PINTU & KRISHNA - FOREVER❤️❤️❤️

ah thank u sweetie. U know this is my 4th attempt at poetry 1st 1 will tell u about later but the other two where awful 1 was for kinshuk and that just creeped me out it was so not me at all it was about stars and moon made me want to vomit after I read it a couple days later after i had posted it. and than I wrote one for Ragvir but thank god my cousin saw it and asked me who wrote it and thank god dnt say I did it coz she went on to say it was utter nonsense and how ppl can write such crap. So besides giving prishna the credit for inspiring me so going to say that poem is mine so what if i hadnt actually written it and had simply put it together.😆