Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
              PRISHNA AND AB FANS WELCOME TO 

ISHQ  WALA LOVE

This is not just a Valentines Day Celebration it's a Celebration of Love and Adoration for one of the most beautiful couple that we all have ever seen and that's got to be Prishna. Very rarely is a relationship of such purity, innocence's and maturity shown and portrayed as beautifully as it was done by this couple.  As we all know Krishna and Pintu are total opposites in personality but the common link of kindness; compassion, sense of  justice that they both have in them is a link that brings them together. But more then that the friendship, trust and respect that develops in their relationship is the main ingredient to the flourishing of their relationship even though they are so different from one another.    

Now u must be wondering what's up with all the roses well each rose has a different meaning and not so surprising it describes the relationship that prishna had beautifully.

Lavendar Roses

Lavender Roses

Lavendar roses are for couples that fall in love at first sight and even thought they didn't fall in love with each another at first sight the moment they met each another their lifes instantly changed. and they left an impression upon one each another.  More than love at first sight their love shows that to fall in love with another person u need to know who they are, understand them and fall in love with their qualities rather than their looks.

Rosebud

The rosebud represents purity and loveliness and prishna are these things. They not only have a heart connection but they where so deep connectbefore they even knew that they where in love with each another that they ended up having a soul connection.

Red Rose

Dark Red Rose

A deep coloured red rose signifies that someone regards another as an unconscious beauty. Pintu feel in love with a girl who didn't care about her looks but rather let her qualities and confidence be the beauty that enchanted him.

Red and White Roses

Red and white rose bouquet 

Red and white rose represent unity and Prishna whether they where together or not has always been united. Being united, being a unit with your partner doesn't mean that we support them when we agree with them but also allow them to make their own decision and support them in their best way one can by trying to understand their position. I wouldn't ever be able to explain myself properly so will let the words of Khalil Gibran do it for me because this best describes the relationship that prishna had. 

Love one another, but make not a bond of love.
Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.
Fill each other's cup, but drink not from one cup.
Give one another of your bread, but eat not from the same loaf.
Sing and dance together and be joyous, but let each one of you be alone.
Even as the strings of a lute are alone though they quiver with the same music.
Give your hearts, but not into each other's keeping.
For only the hand of life can contain your hearts.
And stand together, yet not too near together.
For the pillars of the temple stand apart.
And the oak tree and the cypress grow not in each other's shadow.

And a special thanks to Fizu who found me the pictures that I needed to complete this post and I actually also stole her last creation and used it here coz I just love it without asking her my only excuse is that I have become a siggie thief. LOLLOL. And to the rest of u I am so sorry for being late with this I blame it on bad internet and a useless laptop.

Edited by sandiab - 21 February 2013 at 2:21pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

tiger93kitakabryandarestuartylocomotoawakeningwikileaksladylove90branchtreehardballburnnoticeanjumluvkinnyZoyaluvsKinshukprishna_fantrinilisawadi..dollmoniluvskinshuk-Ursh-taahir004kmfan_2-SilverDragon-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prishna's Ishq Wala Love Open" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZoyaluvsKinshuk

Goldie

ZoyaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
I love ItBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prishna_fan-SilverDragon-

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivrenZS

I love ItBig smile
lol i am not even done it and or even half way done it. guys really, really sorry for being late but I had got my pictures last night and saved it but dnt realise that I would need to immediately paste it here for it to show so had to start all over again. but think i have been cursed by that pinky coz eish been looking for prishna pictures and all I have been seeing is that ugly girl. I cursed myself by ever mentioning here will be done really soon though

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prishna_fantrinilisa-SilverDragon-

trinilisa

IF-Rockerz

trinilisa

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
hey sandia,,,sorry i peeked after i saw comments,,,will be back later,,,trying hard as you are to do stuff but getting stuck,,best of luck sweetie and will drop by later,,luv yuh

Edited by trinilisa - 21 February 2013 at 2:52pm

prishna_fan-SilverDragon-

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Sandia you wrote don't look yet and I had to look LOL anyway so far so good, I love it Embarrassed

prishna_fantrinilisa

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

I am finally done I am so sorry again for taking so long I will try to finish the OS I have and put it on for u guys so when u come in the morning u will see it just to makeup for this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prishna_fantrinilisa-SilverDragon-

prishna_fan

IF-Dazzler

prishna_fan

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Amazing post, Sandia  !!!!! Clap  It portray our Prishna perfectly  Day Dreaming well done!!!

trinilisa-SilverDragon-

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prishna_fan

Amazing post, Sandia  !!!!! Clap  It portray our Prishna perfectly  Day Dreaming well done!!!
Thank u Steena

trinilisa-SilverDragon-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.