Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai
Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai

India-Forums

What Suhasi would like to see on TV in the future

-VishaD- Viewbie
-VishaD-
-VishaD-

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Suhasi Dhami: I believe viewers want to watch reality shows and not the ghisa-pita (same) saas bahu drama. Television should come up with more of comedy series that have subtle humour like Sarabhai v/s Sarabhai. We should make shows that are watchable with the entire family. We, as an audience, watch movies like A Wednesday

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amudkarsuh

karsuh IF-Sizzlerz
karsuh
karsuh

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Thanks Visha Smile Suhasi is right as people are now interested in reality shows Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-

-VishaD- Viewbie
-VishaD-
-VishaD-

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
But i think she maybe wrong about the saas-bahu as people still love watching it especially when evil wins over good, people planning how to bring down one as they refuse to accept shows of different concepts. Many shows have been made with different shows but the falling of TRP ratings makes them change the initial storyline to please the audience and TRPs Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_karanabha

love_karanabha IF-Addictz
love_karanabha
love_karanabha

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Actually saas bahu will always be in tv and it will always work as people never get bored of it as it has alot to show drama wise and is entertaining.
Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
i hate saas bahu shows and i hate it even more that only they work on tv...huh

thanks for sharing
karsuh IF-Sizzlerz
karsuh
karsuh

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Yes but at the same time there are too many saas bahu type of shows so people are starting to get bored and are going for other reality shows and even comedies Wink
-VishaD- Viewbie
-VishaD-
-VishaD-

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
I can give a good example. RSSI used to be based on love triangle but the ratings was dropping. They later started changing it into a saas-bahu show and the ratings increased now. 
Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

I can give a good example. RSSI used to be based on love triangle but the ratings was dropping. They later started changing it into a saas-bahu show and the ratings increased now. 

O Ho really.hehe Indian people likes

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index