Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

|MiThvi & Prithvi' s Besharam Gang Dhak Dhak Zone| (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 147

sue_21

IF-Rockerz

sue_21

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krock

Originally posted by snehapatro

lo main aaa gayiii
queen of besharam gang welcome hereDancingLOLLOL
oh tnku snehaaa for ur padvi
btw kal jab bua ne miu ko bola itni khubsoorat nahi to prithvi ka reaction dekha kya ...he was like so annoyed...how dare u talk to my wify like that he heEmbarrassed
yesss exactly! he was giving threatening looks to that bua!EmbarrassedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snehapatrokrock

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|MiThvi & Prithvi' s Besharam Gang Dhak Dhak Zone| (Page 7)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krock

IF-Sizzlerz

krock

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sue_21

The title is just greattt Sneha!EmbarrassedLOLLOL
thanku dear..Big smilethat dhak dhak was so needed whenever besharam talks happens obviously dhak dhak BlushingBlushingLOLsomehow got the exact title in mind..LOLLOL
yes absolutely! dhak dhak is integral to besharmi!LOLBlushing kudos to ur creativity!Embarrassed
sneha  dreamum wakepum ko hi iska title bana deti...perfect besharmi song ban jata topic ke liye but i like ur idea its decent...tu mere level ka nahi sochti he heROFL

sue_21snehapatro

krock

IF-Sizzlerz

krock

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
@ sue today miu was full on besharmi yaar...are ek chance nahi chor rahi thi prithvi sharma gayaEmbarrassed...dekh rahi thi kya lottery lagi hain uski...Cooli to tell u miue ne jann bujh kar kiya ...prithvi se door khul gaya aur miu se nahi ...nautnaki baaj hain ...miu was enjoying the viewDay Dreaming

sue_21snehapatro

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged

thanku dear..Big smilethat dhak dhak was so needed whenever besharam talks happens obviously dhak dhak BlushingBlushingLOLsomehow got the exact title in mind..LOLLOL
yes absolutely! dhak dhak is integral to besharmi!LOLBlushing kudos to ur creativity!Embarrassed
sneha  dreamum wakepum ko hi iska title bana deti...perfect besharmi song ban jata topic ke liye but i like ur idea its decent...tu mere level ka nahi sochti he heROFL
oh my god thats even more perfect ROFLLOL tujhe pata hai na thodi decent besharam hun meinLOLLOL

sue_21krock

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged

ROFL ya
 his expressions during the scene oh godLOL and miu ne toh pehle ankh bhi band nahi ki shez too besharam like all of us hereLOLLOLROFL
agar Prithvi comes like that in front of any girl she cant help turning besharam!LOLBlushing
if it was me in place of Miu..faint hojati tab shirtless prithvi ka arms mein hotiDay Dreaming haaye aise sochne mein kya jata haiBlushingBlushingLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sue_21

sue_21

IF-Rockerz

sue_21

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged

lol anky!LOLLOL dreamum wakeupum would have been shamelessly perfect! BlushingROFL 

snehapatrokrock

sue_21

IF-Rockerz

sue_21

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged

@ sue today miu was full on besharmi yaar...are ek chance nahi chor rahi thi prithvi sharma gayaEmbarrassed...dekh rahi thi kya lottery lagi hain uski...Cooli to tell u miue ne jann bujh kar kiya ...prithvi se door khul gaya aur miu se nahi ...nautnaki baaj hain ...miu was enjoying the viewDay Dreaming
exactly I was thinking the same.. why couldnt Miu open the door whereas Prithvi could! chalu ladki hai boss.. she was just enjoying the heavenly view in front of her!LOL damn my luck!ConfusedLOL

snehapatrokrock

krock

IF-Sizzlerz

krock

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged

oh my god thats even more perfect ROFLLOL tujhe pata hai na thodi decent besharam hun meinLOLLOL

ha ha i knw sneha u need to learn a lot he he
btw miu can singafter todays prithvis sights seeing...she will sing aa zara karib se yeh pal mile naseeb se EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedha ha imgine miu like that and prithvi will be like 'ka kar rahi ho pagala gayi ho ka'ROFL

sue_21snehapatro

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.