Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

nikolai_gogol

Goldie

nikolai_gogol

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
It just feels so useless debating anything with people who are hellbent on condoning everything shown on the show blindly. Having faith on the CVs is good but you have your own brain for a reasonLOL
And I have suddenly realized that the CVs aren't bothered with sensitivity in this regard. Such drama increasing stuff(loud background music, slaps, throwing stuff, trying to choke people)is easier to depict than show emotions through finesse. How many of us are trained in real life to shoot a person near his ear and not miss the shot or however angry you get would you lunge at a person's throat? These gimmicks are age old in indian dramas and these are what has given indian dramas a bad name(remember saas bahu serials with OTT scenes with no relatability to normal world) I have decided to try to ignore such things till they remain a part of the series and not take over it. Hoping for some respite soon.
And please respect people with different views(however wrong you think they are). I am hating the condescending behavior here.

*sorry for the preachy attitude*Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aalia_Aadeeti10Laila2009

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "violence in QH (Page 7)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Vikram_

_Vikram_

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Agree with your post . Now I am gearing up to write a letter to BCCC  regarding violence showed against men .
Arey yaar jab dekho ladka logon ko chanta mar dete hai  ...kabhi heroines... toh kabhi unke mummy .  Yeh nahi chalne dena chahiye ! 
Mummyji  waha pe aur bhi log the ..aapki bete ki koi izzat hai ki nahi !LOL

adeeti10

Goldie

adeeti10

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikolai_gogol

It just feels so useless debating anything with people who are hellbent on condoning everything shown on the show blindly. Having faith on the CVs is good but you have your own brain for a reasonLOL
And I have suddenly realized that the CVs aren't bothered with sensitivity in this regard. Such drama increasing stuff(loud background music, slaps, throwing stuff, trying to choke people)is easier to depict than show emotions through finesse. How many of us are trained in real life to shoot a person near his ear and not miss the shot or however angry you get would you lunge at a person's throat? These gimmicks are age old in indian dramas and these are what has given indian dramas a bad name(remember saas bahu serials with OTT scenes with no relatability to normal world) I have decided to try to ignore such things till they remain a part of the series and not take over it. Hoping for some respite soon.
And please respect people with different views(however wrong you think they are). I am hating the condescending behavior here.

*sorry for the preachy attitude*Embarrassed

If you look at majority of the posts here, it seems like they're fine with it. Why bother telling them huh?

Everything is condoned and worse, censored, if your point of view is different. Plus, you get baiters like this. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aalia_Anikolai_gogolshaz2009Laila2009

Aalia_A

Aalia_A

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vikram_

Agree with your post . Now I am gearing up to write a letter to BCCC  regarding violence showed against men .
Arey yaar jab dekho ladka logon ko chanta mar dete hai  ...kabhi heroines... toh kabhi unke mummy .  Yeh nahi chalne dena chahiye ! 
Mummyji  waha pe aur bhi log the ..aapki bete ki koi izzat hai ki nahi !LOL

Please do. Write it, post it in this forum and then shut us up. Stop blowing hot air otherwise. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AdhooriSiadeeti10nikolai_gogolshaz2009delena90

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Please refrain from fighting amongst yourselves and stretching issues. Topic closed. -QH DT

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RMamsaAalia_Anikolai_gogoldelena90-Jwalamukhi-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.