Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

sislam02

sislam02

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Ma ne jo thappar mara hai...chalega...agar bibi (Zoya ..some day) ne mara hota to bhi qubool hai...LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "violence in QH (Page 6)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VenusFlyTrap

Groupbie

VenusFlyTrap

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by narangi314

sigh indeed...LOL 
Don't bother Shaz, no matter how many times you make the point, it's not going to get through someone who is determined not to listen!

Do I Have To Step In?!

WTH @narangi341 why should you or shazz2009 or anyone for that matter not bother?

To the larger and lesser minded:

What IS your problem? you got a problem? take it up with me!

The very reason i joined this forum was to 'Ask for support' against the initial act of violence only to find out there were some people here who had done a fantastic job of creating awareness of an issue that the dumb-witted would have taken as a pyaar ka izhar! Guess what? my post got closed! not because we have evil Mods but because the larger fan base of Qh was too busy cornering & bashing the few who took a fine stand!

Today after I logged on my FIRST post was a satire on the shows violence overload in the frustrations tread page 36. I write satires in hope that the dim-witted may just stop and pay attention to things that 'should' be bothersome in the name of a laugh and guess what?

Today a new friend of mine, someone who initially justified the previous act of violence liked my post. She even said it cracked her up & today my view was supported. Maybe the rest of you should learn from people like @Crazy4KASh_AR who are trying to be tolerant of another point of view and are even appreciating them instead of bashing & cornering!

Learn from @Laila2009, @Shazz2009, @Aalia_A, @Shifali, @RD, @Rin06, Rockerchick, @Rhapsody, @delena_90 & many like them who are either flexible or tolerant or work hard to keep you aware despite having projects to work on!
They can enjoy a drama, love it & yet be critical of it without loosing their cool.

& for the lesser aware go see what @rapunzale already posted regarding this matter in her thread.

Now what are you doing reading this post? shouldn't you be running off somewhere else looking for another person to bully or bash? Run along!

Edited by VenusFlyTrap - 21 February 2013 at 5:37pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

RMamsaAalia_Aadeeti10nikolai_gogolshaz2009nebunaLaila2009.Rinnie.Rockerchicdelena90crazy4KASH_AR

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
@VenusFlyTrap
Clap All accolades,all applause and noting less is what you deserve Venus!We the minority,are truly blessed to have you on board!
Thankyou for putting it the way it is and the way should be.It is a shame that one on here tries to convince us,when really, they are not convinced themselves.That darn conscieous has to rear it's nosy head at some point!Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VenusFlyTrapAalia_Aadeeti10nikolai_gogol

Aalia_A

Aalia_A

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VenusFlyTrap

sigh indeed...LOL 
Don't bother Shaz, no matter how many times you make the point, it's not going to get through someone who is determined not to listen!

Do I Have To Step In?!

WTH @narangi341 why should you or shazz2009 or anyone for that matter not bother?

The very reason i joined this forum was to 'Ask for support' against the initial act of violence only to find out there were some people here who had done a fantastic job of creating awareness of an issue that the dumb-witted would have taken as a pyaar ka izhar! Guess what? my post got closed! not because we have evil Mods but because the larger fan base of Qh was too busy cornering & bashing the few who took a fine stand!

Today after I logged on my FIRST post was a satire on the shows violence overload in the frustrations tread page 36. I write satires in hope that the dim-witted may just stop and pay attention to things that 'should' be bothersome in the name of a laugh and guess what?

Today a new friend of mine, someone who initially justified the previous act of violence liked my post. She even said it cracked her up & today my view was supported. Maybe the rest of you should learn from people like @Crazy4KASh_AR who are trying to be tolerant of another point of view and are even appreciating them instead of bashing & cornering!

Learn from @Laila2009, @Shazz2009, @Aalia_A, @Shifali, @RD, @Rin06, Rockerchick, @Rhapsody, @delena_90 & many like them who are either flexible or tolerant or work hard to keep you aware despite having projects to work on!
They can enjoy a drama, love it & yet be critical of it without loosing their cool.

& for the lesser aware go see what @rapunzale already posted regarding this matter in her thread.

Now what are you doing reading this post? shouldn't you be running off somewhere else looking for another person to bully or bash? Run along!

Take a bow, Venus Fly Trap! This one is standing ovation worthy!!! ClapClapClap

Even if we be the majority, I am so damn proud here that the few members we have in our "clan" have sense, merit and compassion in their arguments ... We have each others backs, we stand for what we believe in come what may, and most importantly, we know where to draw the frickin' line - unlike some. Who needs hundreds of people behind your cause when just a handful can make all the difference - that is what I am seeing here. I'm so proud of each of us, and I thank God I met people like you - in I-F of all places! Agar yeh ho sakta hai, toh kucch bhi ho sakta hai...

Sending the hugest virtual teddy bear hugs to each of our number Hug It is only because of you people here that I wear the label of "minority" as a badge of honor! Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

VenusFlyTrapRMamsaadeeti10nikolai_gogolshaz2009nebunaLaila2009delena90

delena90

IF-Sizzlerz

delena90

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 6:27pm | IP Logged

sigh indeed...LOL 

Do I Have To Step In?!

Fantastic post VFT! Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RMamsaAalia_Aadeeti10nikolai_gogolshaz2009Laila2009

RMamsa

RMamsa

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Good Show Fly Trap! even though you left out a name or two Wink

I like how you take a solo stand. Not a part of any clan yet include everyone from Mods to minority in your note Thumbs Up

I really hope this can be a step toward peace Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

VenusFlyTrapAalia_Aadeeti10nikolai_gogolshaz2009Laila2009

nebuna

IF-Dazzler

nebuna

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
we all are headed towards wrong direction as there is no point in fighting
for a cause or a goal without proper understanding over such cause
or problem 

we all need to understand such problem and its consequences and then fight to solve it which either way is not helping.

nebuna

IF-Dazzler

nebuna

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

sigh indeed...LOL 

Do I Have To Step In?!

very good

you made a post i never got to read it

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.