Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

mary78613

IF-Rockerz

mary78613

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Umm... Well, call me biased or whatever you want, but he kind of deserved it.
Plus his mother hit him not some stranger so its kind if fine! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4KASH_AR

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "violence in QH (Page 5)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mijanur

IF-Sizzlerz

mijanur

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karan-007

but also on a serious note y it is normal when men in serial get slapsConfusedErmm
I also fail to understand this buddy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4KASH_AR

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Sigh...some people just never get the point!Dead
Care to check this out as you may have missed it!
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3449287

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RMamsaAalia_Aadeeti10

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoya-ammy

Slap      

Ab saare women organisation kaha gaye ? 
Asad ko thappad laga ! yeh domestic violence nai hai kya ?
Now no post ...in favor of asad  kyu bhai kyu ?

Volience against children or any person is unacceptable and is a serious matter...I don't like to joke about itEmbarrassed...But...

What happened to Asad today would be classed as child abuse not domestic voilence LOL, in eyes of some extreme views, not mine Embarrassed...I personally think Asad deserved that slap from his mother...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 21 February 2013 at 4:23pm

RMamsa

RMamsa

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

Slap      

Women Organizations hain 'Super Women' Organizations nahi jo 24/7 jhanda hilatey rehay!

After the maddening lack of support from my beloved fellow members i honestly did not even know if saying violence no to violence online would be fruitful! but bravo to you- you finally noticed it! 

Sadly though after noticing it you complain why ppl who spoke up about the previous slap (who were cornered and asked to shut up) did not say anything about this one. 

Want my views:

I feel this time around after a very natural success of IPKKND  the QH ke PH ary trying a little to hard to up TRP's on the basis of violence!
Weather its the breaking of furniture by the protagonist or the slapping around. 

And since there is a frustrations tread please do check out how individuals have already started voicing their frustrations against the slapping. 

To the best of my knowledge@Rapunzale, @Shaz2009 &  @VenusFlyTrap have already voiced their opinions and oh what is this @Crazy4KASh_AR has even liked & posted a reply to @VenusfLYTrAPS satire of how the show is so full of violence! I wonder why someone would like this post and not point out how they have praised another on the frustrations thread who has already spoken up while the topic post master here was too busy trying to make others look bad.

While on the topic get your facts straight! Read what people are sayting here:

& again the very people liking this thread are not pointing out there is another one that's anti Dilshad slap going on right now. 

So I've said it, I for one am not cool with the violence overdose- what I'd like to see now is:

AB SARAY THAPPAR KO JUSTIFY KERNAY WALAY KYUN SO GAYEY! JAGO! MARD KO BHI TU DARD HOTA HAI!

Edited by RMamsa - 21 February 2013 at 4:36pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

VenusFlyTrapAalia_Aadeeti10nikolai_gogolshaz2009narangi314nebuna

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

Slap      

It will be later. Some of us work for a living and have projects that take priority.

Edited by Laila2009 - 21 February 2013 at 4:33pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AdhooriSiRMamsaAalia_Aadeeti10

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
I don't get it...you people don't want us here, you mock us for taking offense and highlighting a serious issue and then, when we don't jump here in five minutes with a post you start with the taunts and WE consistently get our threads closed and relegated to one thread that is still offensive to soe members on this forum.

How about this...I have a projects and deadlines...I am not at home recovering from surgery as I was during the week when Asad slapped Zoya so I could be here or have the time to write a response to BCCC. So before you start with the offensive insults that clearly never result in a warning to anyone otherwise they would have stopped by now, perhaps people are actually doing something. So, be patient.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RMamsaAalia_Aadeeti10shaz2009narangi314nebuna

narangi314

IF-Dazzler

narangi314

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaz2009

Sigh...some people just never get the point!Dead
Care to check this out as you may have missed it!

sigh indeed...LOL 
Don't bother Shaz, no matter how many times you make the point, it's not going to get through to someone who is determined not to listen!

Edited by narangi314 - 21 February 2013 at 4:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aalia_Aadeeti10shaz2009Laila2009

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.