India-Forums

violence in QH

zoya-ammy Goldie
zoya-ammy
zoya-ammy

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Slap      

Ab saare women organisation kaha gaye ? 
Asad ko thappad laga ! yeh domestic violence nai hai kya ?
Now no post ...in favor of asad  kyu bhai kyu ?

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

kshitu_20twinkle90AnamikaojhaTwilightertutu982_Vikram_alinazaOoopsetishmafee-feeHMianRogue...ilvudayromysho-shweetJiahKaJenSanthu.The.KingsochonaFimmyrendezvousvinLoveAsYa222enriqueTeja....--starstruck--kamalini123Nithiya95GroverAddictSiddhi_crazy4KASH_ARkaran-007shanakyasharanraneeb.SanVi.-RohitMaxwell-

veenisha IF-Rockerz
veenisha
veenisha

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
maa ne maara hai apneh bete ko i dont think its a such a issue. infact that shows their bond.  koi bhi apna temper lose karega agar koi ussk husband ko shoot karega toh. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

6298enchanted.tishmaGurmeet4Drashtishanakyasharan

Santhu.The.King IF-Dazzler
Santhu.The.King
Santhu.The.King

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Agree... All Think Mard ko dard nahi hota.. Par... Hota Hain !!! CryCry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

_Vikram_zoya-ammyRogue...FimmysochonaGurmeet4Drashti.EdwardCullen.crazy4KASH_ARGroverAddictshanakyasharan

crazy4KASH_AR IF-Sizzlerz
crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
ROFL

All the boys of the forum need to shout VIOLENCE this time for sure.

Men can also feel pain and Dilshad's slap is not at all justified.She is showing more trust towards her hubby who has already betrayed her faith and doubts a son who was ready to kill his dad coz he thought that his mum was in danger coz of his dad...
I wonder why there is no claim for VIOLENCE from the boys on the forum. LOL

PS-No offense intended to anyone.(I don't want to remember the whole women violence fiasco again)I had a concern regarding violence issues' justice for both the genders.That is why I've made this post here.

Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 21 February 2013 at 7:37am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle90VenusFlyTrap_Vikram_fee-feezoya-ammytastahninsochonaujala26Fimmycutiepreetsho-shweetJiahKaJenSanthu.The.KingLoveAsYa222kamalini123rendezvousvinGurmeet4DrashtimijanurGroverAddictsamadesmcdreamy.shanakyasharanDreA-RohitMaxwell-

GroverAddict IF-Sizzlerz
GroverAddict
GroverAddict

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
agreee...

ladke ko tappad maar saktey hain if he make the men arrest who hv probably killed his mom acc. to him ...

but us ladki toh tappad nhi maar saktey who is very much not like guest to a strangerr's place and on the top of tht coz of whome that's girl's ammi is in danger...(almost killed)

this is fair..!!

offcourse dilshaad can slap his son nd its not domestic violence but even zoya was not asad's wife that if he gets angry and hurt him he cant slap her and if he does thats called domestic violence !!!

its STRANGE

_Vikram_zoya-ammyrendezvousvincrazy4KASH_ARshanakyasharan

GroverAddict IF-Sizzlerz
GroverAddict
GroverAddict

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

ROFL

Men can also feel pain and Dilshad's slap is not at all justified.She is showing more trust towards her hubby who has already betrayed her faith and doubts a son who was ready to kill his dad coz he thought that his mum was in danger coz of his dad...

PS-No offense intended to anyone.(I don't want to remember the whole women violence fiasco again)I had a concern regarding violence issues' justice for both the genders.That is why I've made this post here.

AGREE

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4KASH_ARshanakyasharan

Nims- Goldie
Nims-
Nims-

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
God bless this Forum Ermm

cosmogirl77kamalini123.EdwardCullen.crazy4KASH_ARshanakyasharan

mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

ROFL

Sis should i raise voice against.should i write a letter too.
On a serious note i noticed sujal gets slapped by kashis in kahin to hoga.
manav slapped by his mother in law 15times by his wife 4 times,by his mother 3times in pavitra rishta.
In 90% hindi serial the male lead will get a slap.
I think people thinks it very much normal that the male lead will get slap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

VenusFlyTrap_Vikram_Rogue...Santhu.The.KingLoveAsYa222kamalini123rendezvousvincrazy4KASH_ARshanakyasharan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index