Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

I remember well Chinnu. I had to avoid Shaktimaan partcularly because I got less marks in one exam and TV was banned in my house. LOL If Om Namah Shivaya was around the same time, this is the reason I didn't watch it.

Kanak, its ok...its about an actor who has acted in a mytho show...this is how discussions happen. If we be too rigid, everyone goes silent.
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
These days children do not have such 'Bad' diversions , still scoring less marks Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Yashodhan Rana in CID (Page 7)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iMini

IF-Sizzlerz

iMini

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
@chinnu
really sis?
amnt that bad student atleast.neither IF nor TV is banned for me but yes,YT is banned

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
That was not Shaktimaan...it was something else...I got the year wrong. During Shaktimaan days I had cable in my house which caused DD to appear grainy, so I didn't watch it.

iMini

IF-Sizzlerz

iMini

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
@vis di
was that captain vyom??

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
I don't remember...sorry...it was in the early 90s when we had only DD. We got cable in 1995. Once it came we couldn't watch DD at all.

Edited by visrom - 01 March 2013 at 2:38am

iMini

IF-Sizzlerz

iMini

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
wow
thats too early.
no sorries pls kinda obvious you wouldnt remember
the first time i started watching tv seriously.. mean following any show was in 2003..those shows were CID,sonpari,hatim etc
aankhein,shaktimaan,disney shows later
now back to CID since late 2011

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

Originally posted by visrom

They are not doing justice to any veteran actor. I was so eager to see Firoze Khan...and they made a mess of that episode...Unhappy

Exactly ... veteran actors like these would have been utilised really well if it was the 2003-2006 era ... now the writers can't write a script with these people ... they'll be given quite unimportant roles !!

Nothing to expect from Mr. Rana this time. It is just a one line news to us, that's all.

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mini.S

@chinnu
really sis?
amnt that bad student at least .neither IF nor TV is banned for me but yes,YT is banned

If someone do not study well , it is not because of tv or any other media, IMO.
It is because the subject or teacher is too boring LOL. No use of locking cartoon channel (May be useful if you are and addict) or any weekly programs. They will spend this time idle too. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

CID Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.