CID
CID

India-Forums

   

TOI: Yashodhan Rana in CID (Page 4)

kanak. Senior Member
kanak.
kanak.

Joined: 12 January 2012
Posts: 562

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Ok...now that you are on this thread...I'll ask you here. There's a bald guy who was seen in the 2009 CID title song...he now appears in some Hindi movies...I saw him in Wanted too. Do you know his name???


I guess you are asking about Pradip Kabra.

Is he the actor who says "Action" in this ad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv4MQzRVS3s

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 28717

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kanak.

Originally posted by visrom

Ok...now that you are on this thread...I'll ask you here. There's a bald guy who was seen in the 2009 CID title song...he now appears in some Hindi movies...I saw him in Wanted too. Do you know his name???


You have his picture?
I have to find it...will do it later today if possible...

Meanwhile, if anyone else understands who I am talking about, please post the cap if you have it.



Edit...sorry you got it right...Smile


That's the guy.

Edited by visrom - 28 February 2013 at 12:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kanak.

kanak. Senior Member
kanak.
kanak.

Joined: 12 January 2012
Posts: 562

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
 Pradip Kabra.




Edited by kanak. - 28 February 2013 at 1:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mallikaBaluvisromdebasree04

kanak. Senior Member
kanak.
kanak.

Joined: 12 January 2012
Posts: 562

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Yashodhan Rana



This is how he used to look when he last appeared in CID about 10 years ago. Such a good looking actor.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mallikaBaluvisromdebasree04

iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Joined: 10 April 2012
Posts: 18343

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kanak.

Yashodhan Rana



This is how he used to look when he last appeared in CID about 10 years ago. Such a good looking actor.

why didnt i see more of him on tv???
maybe he is more a theatre actor than onscreen one

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie006

kanak. Senior Member
kanak.
kanak.

Joined: 12 January 2012
Posts: 562

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
No he is very much a TV actor, he is most well known for his role as Lord Shiv, in the TV Show Om Namah Shivay. And has appeared in various shows time to time. Sometime when an actor is working on Doordarshan people feel he is not working much.

Picture from Om Namah Shivay


astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Joined: 24 January 2010
Posts: 12936

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kanak.

No he is very much a TV actor, he is most well known for his role as Lord Shiv, in the TV Show Om Namah Shivay. And has appeared in various shows time to time. Sometime when an actor is working on Doordarshan people feel he is not working much.

Picture from Om Namah Shivay





He is the Shiva from Doordarshan's OM Naham Shivaya ShockedShockedShocked  It is so tought to identify the actors in those complicated mythological costume... !!!  I have watched Om Naham Shivay.. but this is the main guy.. I could have never got an ideaLOL
visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 28717

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Shocked Shocked


You have watched a mytho show, Asto?????


ROFL

Edited by visrom - 28 February 2013 at 2:43am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

CID Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index