Page 4 Page 8

divya17.8

IF-Dazzler

divya17.8

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoverofAdi

Thanx for sharing divya for article

welcome

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Yashodhan Rana in CID (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kanak.

Originally posted by astonish

You are talking about case of the Green Paint where a lady hypnotized people and made them swallow there owntongue!!!! But i don't remember this guy in that case.. Did he do side roles and not main criminal roles????

The culprit was Purbi (so Yashodhan can't be the main criminal Wink) He was the main suspect. Purbi actually wanted to kill her sister who was a nurse but killed other nurses too, to make it look like a serial killing case. Yashodhan played one of the doctors in the hospital, who had an affair with Purbi's sister. So she tries her best to frame him for murder.

Thanks for this info Kanak. I don't recollect that actor. I have to check that video again. It's nice to see that you know the.names of these actors. Some mo**ns go to take interview of Aditya sir and ask him his name at the start .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadadebasree04

-sowmya-

-sowmya-

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Tfs

kanak.

kanak.

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Thanks for this info Kanak. I don't recollect that actor. I have to check that video again. It's nice to see that you know the.names of these actors. Some mo**ns go to take interview of Aditya sir and ask him his name at the start .

I know and that is exactly why I like to know actors by their real names.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Ok...now that you are on this thread...I'll ask you here. There's a bald guy who was seen in the 2009 CID title song...he now appears in some Hindi movies...I saw him in Wanted too. Do you know his name???

Edited by visrom - 27 February 2013 at 9:15pm

rosepink.

IF-Rockerz

rosepink.

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Thnx for sharing guys
bt ye naam pehli baar suna hahSmile

meerubzara

IF-Dazzler

meerubzara

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Tfs

kanak.

kanak.

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Ok...now that you are on this thread...I'll ask you here. There's a bald guy who was seen in the 2009 CID title song...he now appears in some Hindi movies...I saw him in Wanted too. Do you know his name???

You have his picture?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

CID Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.