Hitler Didi

husna appears different from hitler-indira

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

durga786

Groupbie

durga786

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged

husna doesn't share any characteristics of original hitler of cc, can ml do that ? it is difficult to think dat she is indira,Confused at least zara initially looked to be indira n den cv's afterwards made her zara onlyAngrythat is why can't feel for saheb n husna as hd is of indira only

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_ratiRaleighbcat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "husna appears different from hitler-indira" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
how can we feel for saheb yaar when we know that because of his entry inshi are separating..for god sake we have seen the classical love story of inshi & now suddenly they are showing some connections between saheb & husna/indira as if they are eternal lovers..is it possible for viewers to show any sympathy for this characters now..dont we feel bad because of this entry rishi is in difficult situation, again he will become depressed.

How can writers even think that normal viewers can connect with this story now..from the begining we have seen inshi struggle together, how much problems they had to face etc. now suddenly this is happening.

forget about feeling, i am not understanding the present story at all..i really dont know whether i have to believe she is our indira?? Her behaviour is really strange now..i really want to know can a ML person behave like this especially with rishi..because he was
just not her husband , he was everything to herConfused

I am not able to accept this behaviour of her now that too so sudden..last week tak teek thi abh achanak aise kaise bhulsaktihe rishi koConfused

Looks like some1 is doing black magic on her lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcat-Shwetha-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top