Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Hey u've agn made a vry nyc post dear.U always make vry logical posts in which every character is really justified gud.Clap
I too luv Ashish,he's a fab. actor.I luv his acting too much,he always puts in his soul in his every character.Really he's vry talented,handsome,dashing n cool actor.Just luv him n his acting badly. Star Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kudos to Ashish Sharma !! (Page 2)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aashna_30

IF-Dazzler

Aashna_30

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taahir004

Interesting post , Ashish is an amazing actor
yes,ashish is an amazing actor...you are right dear.

Rahule05

Rahule05

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Yes agree

marja

Goldie

marja

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
he is wondefull actorr!! i love him too muchh!!! after i saw him i also forget ranbir kapoor. im the biggstefan frm ranbir kapoor!

Edited by marja - 22 February 2013 at 5:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashna_30

captkirk

captkirk

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Ashish is one of the few actors who does not use gycerine in emotional scenes, he had said so when in Gunahon ka Devta

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish_sukuAashna_30

Akki_Kundal

Akki_Kundal

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
he improved a lot . in london he was as if he is super excited and was overacting . he was quite loud .

simmi_rajiv27

simmi_rajiv27

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=captkirk] Ashish is one of the few actors who does not use gycerine in emotional scenes, he had said so when in Gunahon ka Devta

[/QUOT
E] totally agree, even he did not use glycerine in chandergupt maurya..this thing made ashish s very rare actor of tv who does not need glycerine to cry.

captkirkashish_suku

Aashna_30

IF-Dazzler

Aashna_30

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akshay_Kundal

he improved a lot . in london he was as if he is super excited and was overacting . he was quite loud .
then you have not watched ashish in gunaho ka devta & chandergupt maurya...he is not  a 1 percent in rssi what he was in gkd & cgm..he did wounderful job in both the show,one should watch even a single episode of gkd or cgm then can realize the depth of his talent,rssi does not deserve ashish.Clap

Edited by sukhminderkaur7 - 22 February 2013 at 9:17am

captkirkmarja

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.