Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

DexterRocks

Goldie

DexterRocks

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
I have watched the episode of 19th february today.
And i am completely bowled out by his performance.
He really breathes life and soul into the role.
Since the start of the episode till the end, what a lively acting he maintained.
Hands down o this guy.
Loved the part when he comes with the tea and instantly throws he cups and saves Sahiba from burning herself.
Later the moment Sahiba talks with tha baloon, the way he gazes at her and his tears dropping, and the way he controls himself.
I just hope in future also he rocks, he is really an amazing actor.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

suvarnaawtsarahtrinimanjuduraitiababesriya30ashishgoodgirl18shiv0624captkirk.Tamanna.simmi_rajiv27Kristen23frozen.devilmarjaAashna_30aathyataahir004-Barun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kudos to Ashish Sharma !!" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riya30ashish

Groupbie

riya30ashish

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minax

I have watched the episode of 19th february today.
And i am completely bowled out by his performance.
He really breathes life and soul into the role.
Since the start of the episode till the end, what a lively acting he maintained.
Hands down o this guy.
Loved the part when he comes with the tea and instantly throws he cups and saves Sahiba from burning herself.
Later the moment Sahiba talks with tha baloon, the way he gazes at her and his tears dropping, and the way he controls himself.
I just hope in future also he rocks, he is really an amazing actor.

lovely post dear.never had anyy doubts in acting capabilities of ashish.finally cv start giving him what an actor of ashishs calibar deservr

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tiababesashish_sukuAashna_30

DexterRocks

Goldie

DexterRocks

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
do not credit the creatives dear.
it is all about the trp game, i am sure they are only being so kind because the trps soared high after this track, and it is a success for the whole team.
Every actor must be credited, but still i would like to highlight Ashish for being the main eye stopper of the show since the beginning, and till now.
I think it was a great move b him to concentrate on his role and ask the creatives to make his role logical, otherwise the would ruin his character just the way they did with kanan's and ekta''s role.
I just hope kanan and ekta also gets their roles justified.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tamanna.ashish_suku

taahir004

IF-Sizzlerz

taahir004

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Interesting post , Ashish is an amazing actor

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tamanna.Kristen23ashish_sukuAashna_30

Kristen23

Kristen23

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Wow,very nice ashish is really a very talented actot..he is one of the best actor of tv.love his acting.

.Tamanna.ashish_sukuAashna_30

Aashna_30

IF-Rockerz

Aashna_30

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
ashish is very talented actor,but he still deserve better show like his previous shows  chandergupt maurya & gunaho ka devta.he was just awesome in both the show. 

karanikaNarjuhimanjudurai.Tamanna.

innocent.aman

IF-Stunnerz

innocent.aman

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
yes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tamanna.

Aashna_30

IF-Rockerz

Aashna_30

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
agree,ashish is the best..Clapthe way he acted when he made sahiba cried...was superb...keep it up ashish..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manjuduraimarja

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.