Suggestions / Comments
Suggestions / Comments

India-Forums

   

Request for Saraswatichandra Forum! (Page 4)

vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Joined: 08 May 2012
Posts: 4353

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for pouring in everyone, please spread the word...!!Embarrassed

May be I'm kinda serious..! Smile But I am very serious about having a forum soon...!!LOL

peeps go ahead and discuss...!!

1, Short form for our forum? 

not SC, S'Chandra or SC'dra? or any more... 

2, What shall we call forumites?
SC'drians? or S'Chandrians ?  Big smile


3, and how about the lead pair? 
Saraswatichandra + Kumund? and Jennifer + Gautam ?Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sunshine.Snehal21

Devilicious IF-Sizzlerz
Devilicious
Devilicious

Joined: 26 September 2012
Posts: 14504

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wish.naren

Thanks for pouring in everyone, please spread the word...!!Embarrassed

May be I'm kinda serious..! Smile But I am very serious about having a forum soon...!!LOL

peeps go ahead and discuss...!!

1, Short form for our forum? 

not SC, S'Chandra or SC'dra? or any more... 

2, What shall we call forumites?
SC'drians? or S'Chandrians ?  Big smile


3, and how about the lead pair? 
Saraswatichandra + Kumund? and Jennifer + Gautam ?Smile


hmm...for name pair i can say saraswatichandra - kumud = kundraLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.naren.Sunshine.

Snehal21 IF-Sizzlerz
Snehal21
Snehal21

Joined: 16 June 2012
Posts: 14981

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nidz-

Originally posted by Snehal21

Originally posted by -Nidz-

Originally posted by wish.naren

Sorry, Nidhi, Typo error, I'm in my so called working/studying place..!!
 
its ok :) why u seem to be so serious Stern Smile

right now m thnking u r seriousLOL
 
Me n serious Shocked Bad joke snehal ROFL
LOLLOL i know i know,,,,,jao padhai karo,,,,Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.naren

.Sunshine. IF-Rockerz
.Sunshine.
.Sunshine.

Joined: 26 March 2009
Posts: 9224

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wish.naren

<font color="#009900">Thanks for pouring in everyone, please spread the word...!!Embarrassed</font>

<font color="#009900">May be I'm kinda serious..!SmileBut I am very serious about having a forum soon...!!LOL</font>

<font color="#009900">peeps go ahead and discuss...!!</font>

<font color="#009900">1, Short form for our forum?</font>

<font color="#009900">not SC, S'Chandra or SC'dra? or any more...</font>

<font color="#009900">2, What shall we call forumites?</font>
<font color="#009900">SC'drians? or S'Chandrians ? Big smile</font>


<font color="#009900">3, and how about the lead pair?</font>
<font color="#009900">Saraswatichandra + Kumund? and Jennifer + Gautam ?Smile</font>

If the short form is S'Chandra then we can call ourselves S'Chandrians or if the short name is SC'dra then we can call ourselves SC'drians.

People have started naming them as Saras & Kumud.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.naren

.Sunshine. IF-Rockerz
.Sunshine.
.Sunshine.

Joined: 26 March 2009
Posts: 9224

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saba-ramisa

Originally posted by wish.naren

<font color="#009900">Thanks for pouring in everyone, please spread the word...!!Embarrassed</font>

<font color="#009900">May be I'm kinda serious..!SmileBut I am very serious about having a forum soon...!!LOL</font>

<font color="#009900">peeps go ahead and discuss...!!</font>

<font color="#009900">1, Short form for our forum?</font>

<font color="#009900">not SC, S'Chandra or SC'dra? or any more...</font>

<font color="#009900">2, What shall we call forumites?</font>
<font color="#009900">SC'drians? or S'Chandrians ? Big smile</font>


<font color="#009900">3, and how about the lead pair?</font>
<font color="#009900">Saraswatichandra + Kumund? and Jennifer + Gautam ?Smile</font>


hmm...for name pair i can say saraswatichandra - kumud = kundraLOL


Lmao!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.naren

.Sunshine. IF-Rockerz
.Sunshine.
.Sunshine.

Joined: 26 March 2009
Posts: 9224

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Few ideas:
JeTam
JenTam
GaFer
GaNifer
GaJen (Sounds like KaJan so I don't prefer this)
JeGa

All sound quite funny :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.naren

vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Joined: 08 May 2012
Posts: 4353

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
@ Mods n Admins, No reply 4 us? huh...! Not even a clue when u planning to open it?

@archu, nice..!! suggestions...Embarrassed

GaFer sounds little scary but kinda cool too...!!LOL

JeTam also fine,... Kundra...!!ShockedLOL LOL


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sunshine.

Devilicious IF-Sizzlerz
Devilicious
Devilicious

Joined: 26 September 2012
Posts: 14504

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wish.naren

@ Mods n Admins, No reply 4 us? huh...! Not even a clue when u planning to open it?

@archu, nice..!! suggestions...Embarrassed

GaFer sounds little scary but kinda cool too...!!LOL

JeTam also fine,... Kundra...!!ShockedLOL LOL




i get kundra in my mind cox i love karan kundra that's whe lol ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.naren.Sunshine.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
FAQ's related to the forum.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 681   Views: 70641

Ishan. 681 70641 5 days ago by falconssB
request about ff's pm ..(please have mercy on us )

2 3 4

Author: naddiya26   Replies: 30   Views: 2350

naddiya26 30 2350 05 June 2012 at 9:40am by Rafid.
MODS (PLZ REPLY) - Re:Asian Shows Forum

Author: -Jahnvi-   Replies: 9   Views: 966

-Jahnvi- 9 966 31 March 2012 at 10:57pm by INTOXIAHCATED
Dev Team/Moderator for HD forum

Author: Favouriteofall   Replies: 1   Views: 720

Favouriteofall 1 720 07 December 2011 at 3:53am by Aahaana
forum please on SAB TV forum

Author: pink sky   Replies: 0   Views: 1217

pink sky 0 1217 04 December 2006 at 5:24am by pink sky

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Suggestions / Comments Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index