The Sixth Sense

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Jai RahukalamTongue

Haha ...So we have the original Lovestory being told in the modern era...and must say Riddhi was quite impressive...What impressed me was her voice...These days a good voice modulation is a rare quality and she does have a wonderful base quality!

Have not watched the full episodes, but with whatever I saw, I understood that she can see dead people and she helps them convey whatever they want...

Don't know but it reminded me of the highly appreciated and oscar nominated English Film directed by Indian origin Director *very proud of that fact* M. Night Shyamalan, 'The Sixth Sense'

Cole a 11 year old child could see and talk to dead people. He is dead scared and so his teachers and his mother think that he has got problems. Though  I liked his mother's character, who inspite of dead scared of having a weird child, never ever thinks ill of him.

Then enters Bruce Willis as Dr. Crowe, who helps Cole entually confides in him that he "sees dead people that walk around like regular people." Though Crowe at first thinks Cole is delusional, he eventually comes to believe that Cole is telling the truth.He suggests to Cole that he try to find a purpose for his gift by communicating with the ghosts, perhaps to aid them in their unfinished business on Earth. Cole at first does not want to, because the ghosts terrify him, but he soon decides to try it.

In the end we see Cole finally accepting the truth and also the ultimate suspense ( I am not writing it as it might spoil the whole film)

But it is so unerringly familiar with the main character of the story  that I could not help posting this one...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrToolConfuser

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Sixth Sense" in Savitri forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.