Miley Jab Hum Tum

Sanaya to play the lead in MB-PH's Next ??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

Joseph_A

IF-Sizzlerz

Joseph_A

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged

IPKKND's Sanaya Irani might soon act in new love story on Life OK

IPKKND

The beautiful actress of Indian Television industry Sanaya Irani has made special place in her fans hearts by her lovely onscreen role as Khushi in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon(IPKKND).

The latest buzz is that Sanaya Irani  might soon come back in a new show with a challenging lead role.

It is heard that producer Saurabh Tiwari has decided to launch a new love story for the channel Star Plus or Life OK.

Sanaya Irani is the one who has might chance to play female lead in the show. The production house is also talking to Sanaya Irani's agent for the new show.

Everything will go fine then Sanaya Irani might get chance to show her positive sign for this show.

Sanaya Irani was recently seen in Life OK's show Welcome- Baazi Mehman Nawazi Ki.

.Link.

Another Article :

Sanaya Irani to play the lead in Nautanki Telefilms' next?

Sanaya Irani, the pretty damsel who mesmerized one and all as Khushi with her lovely screen presence in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon might soon be back on the small screen in yet another challenging lead role.

We hear that Saurabh Tewari's Nautanki Telefilms [Makers of MADHUBALA] is presently working on a love story which will be for Star Plus or Life OK. And if sources are to be believed, the production house is very keen on casting Sanaya as their lead girl. We hear that the lady is in talks for the show, and might give her nod to the project in days to come.

We tried calling Sanaya, but could not get through to her. All our efforts to get in touch with producer Saurabh Tewari also proved futile.

Our sources further inform that the casting for the show is presently on and Sanaya is the only name that has popped up till now. Sanaya was recently seen in Life OK's Welcome - Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi Ki.

Edited by Joseph_A - 21 February 2013 at 8:51am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

prakruti23sajan-ms-HeerRanjha-GoDsLoVeSarun.Zayaholic..SaNaYaHoLiC..Luv-In-Mistneha_mjhtJoyee_90SwaNia_1SIZZZLER1gunjan7LuvArTi4everchulbuli94SwaNia_2EtherealSanz..P.Srinivaspakpearlsnowwhite28Sidda8-Saba-tushky11tiahaldermonaya4evashillu.arshiJohnyLovesSanzMoNayaAshiq4evrronojoy_riasoniasharmin89..-Ayesshhaa-..HSFA-Isabella-romiebee2002Bainganprincessunaracharmee_sammy..Daffodil..Nikki_TitliBabajiKaThullu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanaya to play the lead in MB-PH's Next ??" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Kina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kina-

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Omggg
I hope it is confirmed
Has she really signed it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pakpearlJoseph_A

Joseph_A

IF-Sizzlerz

Joseph_A

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kina-

Omggg
I hope it is confirmed
Has she really signed it

I don't think, she has signed the show... {'Officially'} Embarrassed... but,as per rumors Its a another Big project of MADHUBALA's maker...n I loved their presentation style...so,I am really excited for this show...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pakpearl

-Kina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kina-

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
I hope she signs it
I heard she is back from her holidays

pakpearlJoseph_A

P.Srinivas

IF-Rockerz

P.Srinivas

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
I have just seen this article Joseph.I felt soo happy.Hope this project will confirm officially. I dont care if it is life ok or sp iwill watchi it for her anyway.

Edited by P.Srinivas - 21 February 2013 at 1:12am

pakpearlJoseph_A

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
woww its superb news i would love to see sanaya in love story , MB is one of hit show n maker r really good hope news will be confirmed soon n we will get to see sanaya on screen soon , i don't mind with any channel 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pakpearl

Joseph_A

IF-Sizzlerz

Joseph_A

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by P.Srinivas

I have just seen this article Joseph.I felt soo happy.Hope this project will confirm officially.

I hope too Sri. Smile This is the Best news of this week... I heard,they'll plan to launch this show in very large scale... so,I am double excited. Now,only waiting for official confirmation...

P.Srinivaspakpearl

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
i love madhubala and tis Ph is really good.Big smileHope this shows story is also good like Mb.Hope to see sanaya soon.thanks Joseph for sharing this news yaar.sanaya  wll rock it too i m sure.Wink
Hope Mohit ke aane ke news bhi jaldi hi mill jaye yaar.yeh ladka bahut wait karwata hain.Broken Heart

pakpearlJoseph_A

Post Reply New Post

Go to top