jerrydud thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

hey dud, the post was awsome.😉

-vaishnavimural thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved d work..
it was cute superb ...
sharon has a pic of swayam which even swayam didnt know wen it was taken..
she has kissed d pic
swayam found d inhaler...
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
sharon loved swayam's preparations n s shocked to know swayam knows she has asthma  prob..
she knew where to find swayam n found him..
he gussed y she s pushing him away n didnt wanna dance but accepted her promises coz her wish s his command...
she pecked him swayam s shocked n loved d way he asked this means??? n accepted him... he silently made a promise that he ll make her dance again..
loved it...

-Raj- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Oscar!
Well written girl!
Excellent try on the current track.
Lovely title!
Thanks for the pm.
-Vishaka- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nic OS...
Specialy dis part was awesom dat Swayam found his own pic in sheron cupboard...wit red mark on it...very wel describ sheron secret reveald by swayam...
N thnx 4 pm
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
*Apologies* for the late reply.
Coming to the OS, it was very well penned :) I was actually not expecting anything from the episodes since CVs love ruining our optimism. Nevertheless, the OS was good..The initial part was a bit surprising! Matlab I didn't expect Sharon to kiss Swayam's photo lol :P Especially at that time, when she was a perfect combo of a diva and an egoistic person! And Swayam's face lit up when he saw that!
Second thing, thank god you didn't remove the breakfast scene! It couldn't have been conceptualized better!! And then, she was so tired of pushing him that she finally blurted the truth! Well, he guessed it before and I really adore this "caring for Sharon" wala Swayam! Well Sharon caring for Swayam is better but Swayam makes his part cherubic :P
Then the confession and the cute peck! Awwh!! :)
All in all good job, as always 👏 👍🏼

Edited by tanha29 - 11 years ago
AJ.morgan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This is so good ... I loved it to bit...just imagine if it really had happened i wud hve had heart attach lol in excitment ofcourse...gosh y do i love swaron so much