atul was 14 when he fallen in love

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nav92

Goldie

nav92

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
khem cho frndss
i know its litl bit funny but kya karoon my mind is always think sum diffrnt...
so my point is..amita is 21 yrs old.thts why atul wants tht amita will get marry first..by estimate we can say that atul can be one year younger then amita so he is 20..and once amita said atul and kajol relationships is from 6 yrs..so tht means he was 14 when he get in relationship with kajol..oh gosh shora bada tej che...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
or or or
it can be possible ke atul is elder then amita but unke jahan koi traditon ho tht 1st girls get mrd
what do u think guys???

Edited by nav92 - 20 February 2013 at 11:29pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-madhubansensamrudhi.rwadi..doll

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "atul was 14 when he fallen in love" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

veds275

veds275

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Actually I think he is older than Amita..because I know for sure that there is some weird tradition in India where girls should get married first compared to their brothers..Nowadays people generally don't follow such things but certain old people may do so like Amita's granddad !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenzuena

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
yh even i think that they have a tradition in india .. 

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged

There are traditions in India where the eldest child gets married first.

MJHTMonayaSajan

Goldie

MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Yaaa...its tradition in India that if a boy n girl have age difference of 1 or 2 yrs...even though Boy is elder..its tradition to give away girl first!!!
So...I guess Atul is 2-3 years elder than Amita...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

bubbles22

Groupbie

bubbles22

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Yeah, even I have come across this tradition. Someone explained to me once that it is bcos if the bhabhi comes into the house, then they will not be able to spend on the wedding of the girl as they would like to..
Its so sad to see how people form opinions about girls who have not yet entered the family. :(

BlrBabe

IF-Dazzler

BlrBabe

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
it depends on the age difference between siblings ... As boys get married ard 27/ 28 and girls ard 23 24 .. it doesnt matter sister or brother first  its the age .. 
if both are ard tht age then they prefer girls to be married first as it costs more and more responsibility ..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.