Possiblity :)

shin4chan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
We all know Indira is getting flashbacks of her life as Husna...But there is a possiblity that she is not Husna..

10 yrs back...Kabir married Noor as she was daughter of his boss...He could live his life with her as he did not love her...He found Husna (Zara) - a daughter of a poor family...Kabir fall in love with her beauty and appointed her as maid in his house...Love bloomed between the two and it led to physical relationship...Kabir decided to marry her...But Noor could not accept the decision...Husna gave birth to a baby girl ...and Noor become jealous of Husna & Kabir's relationship..Noor told the situation to her father and his father kidnapped Husna and told his troop Malik Khan to kill Husna ..Malik could not kill such a beauty and fall in love with her...He told Noor's father that he has killed Husna but he had not...He brainwashed her and made her Inspector Zara khan and married her in Mumbai...

After 2 yrs...Zara and Malik could not live with each other and separated ...Malik become a terrorist and started terrorizing India...He planted a bomb blast near Delhi...At the same time Indira was in a ambulance and she got affected by it...Sharma family took her and burned her alive but she managed to escape and land near a village where Malik had been living temporarily planning for the blast...Indira was suffering from ML but she got to know that Malik was behind the terrorist activities..Malik landed her up in Pakistan with all her belongings...Indira with ML started walking in pakistan ..she landed up on mine planted by Pakistani Army...But Kabir saw her and thought she was his husna and saved her..He got to know that she is having ML and tried to make her remember her past as Husna with the videos of Husna and Indira believed that she was husna as Husna lookaliked her and started developing affection towards 2 yr old Trisha...But Noor again got jealous of Husna's return and started torturing her..Cutted her hair..Burned her hands and landed her up in Mental Asylum...

That means Indira has not married Kabir and Babli is not her daughter..But Trisha is daughter of Real Husna ( Zara) and Kabir

From here the story is what we are currently seeing ...

Due to torture by Noor..Indira remembered Rishi and forgot her life as Husna...She met Rishi in Delhi and hugged him...But due to her recent treatment she is remembering and identifying herself as Husna and forgetting her life as Indira Sharma

Indira is mentally affected as she was forced to believe she is Husna(Zara) but deep inside in her heart she is our very own Hitler Didi aka Indira

I'm Sorry If anyone did not like my idea πŸ˜›

Edited by shin4chan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

durga786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shin4chan

We all know Indira is getting flashbacks of her life as Husna...But there is a possiblity that she is not Husna..

10 yrs back...Kabir married Noor as she was daughter of his boss...He could live his life with her as he did not love her...He found Husna (Zara) - a daughter of a poor family...Kabir fall in love with her beauty and appointed her as maid in his house...Love bloomed between the two and it led to physical relationship...Kabir decided to marry her...But Noor could not accept the decision...Husna gave birth to a baby girl ...and Noor become jealous of Husna & Kabir's relationship..Noor told the situation to her father and his father kidnapped Husna and told his troop Malik Khan to kill Husna ..Malik could not kill such a beauty and fall in love with her...He told Noor's father that he has killed Husna but he had not...He brainwashed her and made her Inspector Zara khan and married her in Mumbai...

After 2 yrs...Zara and Malik could not live with each other and separated ...Malik become a terrorist and started terrorizing India...He planted a bomb blast near Delhi...At the same time Indira was in a ambulance and she got affected by it...Sharma family took her and burned her alive but she managed to escape and land near a village where Malik had been living temporarily planning for the blast...Indira was suffering from ML but she got to know that Malik was behind the terrorist activities..Malik landed her up in Pakistan with all her belongings...Indira with ML started walking in pakistan ..she landed up on mine planted by Pakistani Army...But Kabir saw her and thought she was his husna and saved her..He got to know that she is having ML and tried to make her remember her past as Husna with the videos of Husna and Indira believed that she was husna as Husna lookaliked her and started developing affection towards 2 yr old Trisha...But Noor again got jealous of Husna's return and started torturing her..Cutted her hair..Burned her hands and landed her up in Mental Asylum...

That means Indira has not married Kabir and Babli is not her daughter..But Trisha is daughter of Real Husna ( Zara) and Kabir

From here the story is what we are currently seeing ...

Due to torture by Noor..Indira remembered Rishi and forgot her life as Husna...She met Rishi in Delhi and hugged him...But due to her recent treatment she is remembering and identifying herself as Husna and forgetting her life as Indira Sharma

Indira is mentally affected as she was forced to believe she is Husna(Zara) but deep inside in her heart she is our very own Hitler Didi aka Indira

I'm Sorry If anyone did not like my idea πŸ˜›

Very good prediction has been made,it can solve the mess n cv's should see it ,we don't  want dat rishi n indira'a amazing chemistry should die in cv's hand but can we hope for it?

-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good prediction.

Hope CV's get Inspired from this post
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so this is the story 
samrudhi.r thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shin4chan: absolutely clean logic for the chaos going on. It could be what CV's has in mind. 
cbindia2009 thumbnail
very good! Excellent story line!
Raleighbcat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant. It would tie up a lot of loose endsπŸ˜‰
shin4chan thumbnail
Thank you very much πŸ˜ƒ
nutan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
liked very much pl give this feed back to illa . well done 
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice prediction!! I am glad I opened your  post!! I was thinking along the same strory line!! I started to think that Zara is Husna and Kabir's  love.Rishi   thought Zara was Indira and Kabir thought Indira was Husna !! They both with memory loss and Humshakal !! MK and  Zara  will be in strory line . we saw Zara is getting ECT. so she might get better . Thanks for writing my thought . Anticipation or imagining story line  is my  old habit but HD creators are good at changing story so will not get our wish !!I still like to imagine line ending !!!Please,  send  this to Z TV or Illa . This makes more sense !!  Edited by Heema22 - 11 years ago