8X16 - Remember the Titans - Promo&Pics

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Wow, I can NOT wait for this episode.  Looks EPIC!

Synopsis:

GODS VS. ZOMBIES Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) are stumped when they investigate a possible zombie case where an amnesiac man (guest star John Reardon) dies and then revives himself once a day. After the guy is attacked by the goddess Artemis (guest star Anna Von Hooft), Sam and Dean realize he's not a zombie but instead a god, more specifically, Prometheus.

Promo:

Promotional Photos:

Courtesy: screencrush.com

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sayanti_ashiuvflutterbyEphemeraherms_angel-x-Reshu-x-SilentSilver

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "8X16 - Remember the Titans - Promo&Pics" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Okay, that looks interesting. :) So much of mythology business yet again, I hope it turns out good. 

And thanks for sharing, as always. Embarrassed

Edited by herms_angel - 21 February 2013 at 12:06am

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged
lovely promo..
tfs di.. :)

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged

^^ Here's the sneak peek. And it looks good. Approve

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sayanti_ashiuv-Mystery-EphemeraSilentSilver

SilentSilver

IF-Stunnerz

SilentSilver

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Niceee!!!
Will be waiting for it..
Artemis, Zeus...well i have been always intrigued by Greek mythology , well maybe after reading Percy Jackson series or even before that...so yeah Bring it on SPNApprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angel

sayanti_ashiuv

IF-Rockerz

sayanti_ashiuv

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlazingWater-

Niceee!!!
Will be waiting for it..
Artemis, Zeus...well i have been always intrigued by Greek mythology , well maybe after reading Percy Jackson series or even before that...so yeah Bring it on SPNApprove

same hereEmbarrassed i had to go through Iliad for my fist sem, which took place some days back, so i can relate with it very wellBig smile eagerly looking forward to itSmile tfs mahiBig smile

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
is it one of those Monster of the week kinda episode??
cos am not able to relate it to the mytharc...or current story lineOuch
might be a podium for future seasons?? i mena an arc from here extending to future episdoes and season?? god knows...
and if its MOTW kinda episode...already we had such episode in season 5 and with that "pluto" episode to..so it might be repetitive..and kinda hazaedous to the SPN franchise in terms of TRP...
yeah its early to say anything...so i will put my speculation on hold!!

Mahi darling thanks dear...

and P.S...the montage or thumbnail of YT link in the third post is AWESOME Mr.Dean Winchester looks like ...SPEECHLESS...handsome...Embarrassed

-Su-

Goldie

-Su-

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Greek mythology! PERCYYY!! xDD 
Anything minutely related to greek gods just reminds me of Percy Jackson :D Was looking forward to more greek stuff after Kronos...and I like the Prometheus story, so this looks good :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.