Supernatural

8X15 Man's Best Friend with Benefits Review (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
@Husna - Haha I just watch the episode on TV and usually am online too at the time so post right away.

I agree with you. So far we've only seen the witches in negative light, I'm glad that we finally saw the good side too.  Sam coughing up blood broke my heart.  I just hope he'll be okay... as it is his turn to "die" this season.

@Swati - Yeah.. there are many people who didn't like the episode.  I have to say that I'm not a big fan of the kind of humor that they used in this episode but I liked the theme... that witches can be good.

@Su - Yeah.. I know many people who didn't like it much. I have to disagree about the Dean trusting Sam part you mentioned though.  Dean was so convinced that he HAS to do the trials and just a few dialogues from Sam wouldn't change that.  Yes, he  gave Sam the spell but but he was reluctant.  We could see that in the end... So I think it made sense for him to mention a time or two again that he should do it and then the conversation at the end... that if Sam's good then Dean's 100% with him.  Sam really worried me too.. let's see what happens.

@L - Yes, they showed again that the trials are taking a physical toll on Sam and he's hiding it from Dean... Dean will be worried when he finds out.  I'm scared for Sam.

@Rahmona - Me too!! I was a little disappointed at the beginning of this season but they've more than made up for that.  The episodes after the hiatus have been excellent!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angelEphemera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "8X15 Man's Best Friend with Benefits Review (Page 2)" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Su-

Goldie

-Su-

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
@ Mystery - I guess that makes sense, but it could have been shown in a better way- the brothers didn't feel very brotherly until the last conversation.
I guess I am so fed up of all the brother fighting from the first half of the season that i want them to just leave it behind already Ermm

Edited by -Su- - 24 February 2013 at 9:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angelEphemera

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
^Oh, I couldn't agree more with that.  I had just been hoping and hoping since the beginning of the season that the boys will get to being the way they used to be and stop with all the blames and fighting. I have to say that the last few episodes have been rather good in that.  But yes, I really do hope that this is the end of all the mistrusting and fights between the brothers.  The next big thing is probably going to be what Sam's hiding about the trials affecting him so harshly. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Su-herms_angelEphemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
i agree with every one here 100%...nothing more to add as you all said it allBig smile
but i am worried for dean too...
i mean once sam's death drove him to crossroads..and another time sam's lucifer problem drove him to alcoholism...this time...i dunno ...what with Sam's suffereing being hidden...when it wil;l come to light god knows how dean will react to itShocked
and y does sam keep hiding things??Angry
i mean he is an idjit...poor kiddo ...still an idjit...suffering all alone always..
these brothers suffer to max extent aloneCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged
ok first of all... ROFL i loved sam's dialogue... two seconds ago, she was a dog..
"Oh, by the way, gotta hand it to you, it's been 15 hours since Portia mentioned her night with James and not one beastie-yeti joke outta ya.  And Dean looks proud." ROFL
the whole epi... dean wonders.. how on earth could a dog be so sexy?? he and his beastiality jokes... the way he asks portia... what do u prefer being.. a lady or a dog.. ? LOL
"Understandable, you know... considering that you're a... well, that that he is... that's... (to Sam) a little help here? No?" LOL
the above scene was hilarious...
ROFL the brothers' talk abt trusting each other was amazing... Clap the journey  from " u only trust u" to" i trust u sammy" was amazing 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Supernatural Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.