Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
I expected this rating as nothing much happened last week. Its time the makers pull up their socks as they have good cast. They need interesting track for the show to have more viewers. Sent in my suggestions and lets see the changes made :-)
VishaD. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidgauri

its awesome news that channel grps have decreased . i hope zee soon falls below colors.

with absolutely 0 promotion and episodes getting cancelled time and again mkkpb still gets 1.7 👏👏

Please take note that this is not MKKPB. So please express your happiness in the said forum. Also do take note that im now in charge of this forum. Any instigating post made targetting the show or members will receive warning.

Housewife DT
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so do it in your own forum, you deliberately come here for what ever weird reason  to make comments that has nothing to do with HW😕
VishaD. thumbnail
I was not only referring to this week but also the previous weeks which had created enough problems. The intention is obvious that you exactly make posts only when the TRP releases in this forum. I had also seen you comparing the ratings mentioning Housewife in your forum. In case you dont know.. Comparing is not allowed.
love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
So 1.6 is the rating what is the previous trp?
VishaD. thumbnail
If in that case sidgauri.. Let me see how how it feels when any members here make comments regarding your show ;-)
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
from last week episodes.this rating was expectedEdited by sonali.singh - 11 years ago
rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Acting talent is much important than trp... Hhsjh all casts espcially suhasi is very talented actors...