Is there a better way?

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
In thebeginningof the Episode, Rashi goes and picks out her clothes, she did not use her brain to place the other clothes down then get her clothes.. no wonder .. seriously she needs to grow a brain.

Lies.. I think Harini covered that.. We are talking about that topic in the DOTW as well do check it out😊
Edited by Deepikz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Deepz, Rashi was extremely arrogant and very very spoiled the way she behaved today. It is though so very Rashi but what I do not understand is it has been 3 years since she has been married. She should have learned atleast 1% of sense and be a little less Lazy. Due to all the java dena's in her sasural also, Rashi is not just spoiled but highly disrespectful of those around her.
 The thing that gets to me the most is how so easily she tosses all the good things around her in such a callous way. The care from Koki and Gopi, the fortunate circumstances by which she has not been ever pulled up for playing with Vansh and the family's emotions just because she is pregnant.. How can someone so easily forget that? Rashi just gets highly on my nerves😡
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I know there were lots of other ways for her to handle that.. But at that time, she was soo mad that she just let all other clothes fall and spoiled the ironed clothes...
Then she had an easy excuse to blame it all on the guy who got her clothes.. 
@ Harini.. Rashi does not value anything, people close to her, people who love her, things, babies, kids no one but she loves herself.. ðŸ˜¡
You saw how caring Koki was she took the milk to her room to give it to her, she told her eat on time and told her even to not to stress herself etc... Does she even deserve all these ?
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gayathri, that is exactly what I mean.. Rashi simply does not deserve any of this. There are thousands of pregnant women who work at office, slave at home and still are happy and grateful for what they have. Rashi is an insult to all these people.

Just look at what she has done in one episode. She was pampered, taken care of, pleaded to, for her own good health. Koki gave her good advice and milk and badam. Baa sent her sliced apples. The only thing the Modis have not done is feed her. Otherwise they are handling her like china and yet she makes faces and rants as though they are torturing her.. Is the word gratefulness ever occur to her?😡

Take Gopi. She cares and hence she advised. She was so sweet that inspite of knowing that Rashi had to help her make Undiyos but did not turn up, she still did not complain. Again, when due to Rashi she had to make Daal, Gopi said not a word.. Who gets all this Gayathri? I do not think anyone.

Having seen so many women including my mother slave to make sure that they had everything done for others even when they are sick, I find it not just irritating but highly frustrating that Rashi gets all this without even deserving it..
Rashi is such a jerk. I hope she rots and no one cares. Maybe then she will know how much they did before and how callously she lost it all. She is behaving this way only because she has never lost anything.. Not really. There has always been someone who got everything back to her in good shape. I wish, just wish that the CVs are good enough to show atleast for a couple  of months where Rashi actually pays for her deeds😡
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
@ Harini and Gayathri

Nice replies. Truley i don't how much i can take of Rashi.

For health reasons, she was given, Milk badam and apples but she lied saying she had the apples.. Gopi was right to say that just say the truth that you don't like apples.

I just hope they show Rashi suffering for a few episodes!
Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
rashi means rashi...she never learns...
Hope gopi will change her atleast this time
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nilu.Dasuni

rashi means rashi...she never learns...
Hope gopi will change her atleast this time

Actually i dnt think even Gopi trying so hard that she will change.. she will go bak to her self in a matter of mintues 🤢
delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

If Rashi is changed then there ill be no Sns but at this time change in Rashi is necessary as she has baby with her its not good for the baby if she like that hope cvs has handle it nicely to make changes atleast till Rashi delivery

Rashi's brain is full of kk so she forget to use with sense😲
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: delsi

If Rashi is changed then there ill be no Sns but at this time change in Rashi is necessary as she has baby with her its not good for the baby if she like that hope cvs has handle it nicely to make changes atleast till Rashi delivery

<div></div>Rashi's brain is full of kk so she forget to use with sense😲

Lol delsi... she just wanted to get her clothes in a hurry picked hers and left.. she did not care bout the other clothes.. this what we are talking bout Rashi does not care bout anyone besides her self will she change NO..Edited by Deepikz - 11 years ago
delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepikz

Lol delsi... she just wanted to get her clothes in a hurry picked hers and left.. she did not care bout the other clothes.. this what we are talking bout Rashi does not care bout anyone besides her self will she change NO..

Deepz i mention that Rashi has only think of kk on others she din't bother beyond that