Phulwa

Forum to be Closed.

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Dear Phulwa-ians,

Hope you all are well. It seems that time has come for the section to be locked due to the minimal activity.

ATs will be moved to the Celebrity Fan Club section. If you wish to have your Fan fiction or any other artwork moved to the Fan fiction/A&S section, please let me know asap.
This forum will be closed within a week.

It was a pleasure being in this forum with you 🤗 Hope to catch you elsewhere soon.

GK

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gk_09

Dear Phulwa-ians,

Hope you all are well. It seems that time has come for the section to be locked due to the minimal activity.

ATs will be moved to the Celebrity Fan Club section. If you wish to have your Fan fiction or any other artwork moved to the Fan fiction/A&S section, please let me know asap.
This forum will be closed within a week.

It was a pleasure being in this forum with you 🤗 Hope to catch you elsewhere soon.

GK

plz don't do this. we've only this forum where we all can discuss. i know theres less activity but its not that much less. we r posting new articles & vids related 2 the shows actors.
beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Isn't there a way to keep the forum open? There are still some people around and there are posts everyday, we are really attached to this place. Please! ;(
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Please DON'T!! This is our sincere request that do not close down this forum. We know there is less activity but there is! We keep posting articles and videos etc to keep it active. Please don't close it! PLEASE! :((
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
please dont close this forum please
many members r still active here
Edited by 55shobha - 11 years ago
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
o no we are back to increase activity please mod it is like our home please please a sincere request to let it remain open for sometime
many members are active here
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I understand your attachment but most of the content (majorly articles) posted here is related to other forums that Ajay and Sargun are apart of. This can be discussed there. I've observed the forum for months before opening this topic. The only Phulwa discussion happening is in the AT.

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I understand your attachment but most of the content (majorly articles) posted here is related to other forums that Ajay and Sargun are apart of. This can be discussed there. I've observed the forum for months before opening this topic. The only Phulwa discussion happening is in the AT.

ok we"ll also discuss phulwa discussion outside AT. but plz don't close it & give us sum more months.and plz also tell us how 2 make it more active widout any new epis, articles, vids etc. related 2 the phulwa??😕
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

We understand and respect your decision but the thing is we make topics of Ajay and Sargun and discuss them or their characters only and not concerned with the rest of the show. Moreover making those threads here makes an easy access as all the info and stuff related to Ajay's different shows is present there. Most of Ajay/Sarguns drop here even if its occasionally but members still do come and the people who have just started watching also drop in at times. 
Please a sincere request to reconsider your decision. At least give us a little time more. Please. :(
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dear mod GK we respect your decision we are doing Phulwa discussion as well  please let this forum remain open for sometime