India-Forums

Forum to be Closed.

gk_09 Global Moderator
gk_09
gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Dear Phulwa-ians,

Hope you all are well. It seems that time has come for the section to be locked due to the minimal activity.

ATs will be moved to the Celebrity Fan Club section. If you wish to have your Fan fiction or any other artwork moved to the Fan fiction/A&S section, please let me know asap.
This forum will be closed within a week.

It was a pleasure being in this forum with you Hug Hope to catch you elsewhere soon.

GK

tiny15 IF-Sizzlerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gk_09

Dear Phulwa-ians,

Hope you all are well. It seems that time has come for the section to be locked due to the minimal activity.

ATs will be moved to the Celebrity Fan Club section. If you wish to have your Fan fiction or any other artwork moved to the Fan fiction/A&S section, please let me know asap.
This forum will be closed within a week.

It was a pleasure being in this forum with you Hug Hope to catch you elsewhere soon.

GK
plz don't do this. we've only this forum where we all can discuss. i know theres less activity but its not that much less. we r posting new articles & vids related 2 the shows actors.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulamimi_sbeebutterflyAmeres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Isn't there a way to keep the forum open? There are still some people around and there are posts everyday, we are really attached to this place. Please! ;(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulatiny15Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Please DON'T!! This is our sincere request that do not close down this forum. We know there is less activity but there is! We keep posting articles and videos etc to keep it active. Please don't close it! PLEASE! :((

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15beebutterfly

buzzy.reenaholi IF-Stunnerz
buzzy.reenaholi
buzzy.reenaholi

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
please dont close this forum please
many members r still active here

Edited by 55shobha - 21 February 2013 at 10:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulabeebutterflytiny15Ameres

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
o no we are back to increase activity please mod it is like our home please please a sincere request to let it remain open for sometime
many members are active here

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulabeebutterflytiny15

gk_09 Global Moderator
gk_09
gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
I understand your attachment but most of the content (majorly articles) posted here is related to other forums that Ajay and Sargun are apart of. This can be discussed there. I've observed the forum for months before opening this topic. The only Phulwa discussion happening is in the AT.

tiny15 IF-Sizzlerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gk_09

I understand your attachment but most of the content (majorly articles) posted here is related to other forums that Ajay and Sargun are apart of. This can be discussed there. I've observed the forum for months before opening this topic. The only Phulwa discussion happening is in the AT.

ok we"ll also discuss phulwa discussion outside AT. but plz don't close it & give us sum more months.and plz also tell us how 2 make it more active widout any new epis, articles, vids etc. related 2 the phulwa??ConfusedOuchOuch

Go to top