Hongey Judaa Na Hum

Aamna on LifeOk -1 New Pix added (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 12

momorockz

IF-Stunnerz

momorockz

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AamnaLover

Poor Rajeev, just coz of his fans i might end up hating the guy!!
What do you guys think of urselfs? do you think Aamna will be proud of you kya? even she would criticize you for such comments!!

@Summi I thought we would respect each others opinions!! You both have been having a go at me since page 1 but i ignored but i wont tolerate this!! You do not respect my feelings!!
sorry na next time nahi kare gey pakka promise

Edited by momorockz - 22 February 2013 at 11:22am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aamna on LifeOk -1 New Pix added (Page 8)" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SMay31-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SMay31-

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
1 more added

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momorockz

kashishdabest

IF-Stunnerz

kashishdabest

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Poor Rajeev, just coz of his fans i might end up hating the guy!!
What do you guys think of urselfs? do you think Aamna will be proud of you kya? even she would criticize you for such comments!!

@Summi I thought we would respect each others opinions!! You both have been having a go at me since page 1 but i ignored but i wont tolerate this!! You do not respect my feelings!!

arre shoaib why are u getting so vexed? it was just a joke, we always joke around and you know that so why are you getting offended? who said i dont respect the way you feel. I have never intended being offensive or anything of that sort, you need to relax. Me and momo were just playing so stop getting all serious because to me you sound offensive here. I dont think we can have a joke with you again now, anyway leave it to that dont want to spoil the atmosphere of this thread

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-momorockz

kashishdabest

IF-Stunnerz

kashishdabest

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
siddi sweetheart thanks for sharing. Love the pics

-SMay31-

AamnaLover

IF-Dazzler

AamnaLover

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
@Summi Thats what they all say, but there are limits to jokes!! I couldnt stop myself from reacting coz you took it too far!! How would you feel if someone said the same to you? I dont wana spoil this thread too but what you said was too bad, rude, disrespectful & hurting!! I dont think what i said was offensive compared to what you guys said!!

-SMay31-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SMay31-

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
chill guyz Ouch

momorockz

kashishdabest

IF-Stunnerz

kashishdabest

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

@Summi Thats what they all say, but there are limits to jokes!! I couldnt stop myself from reacting coz you took it too far!! How would you feel if someone said the same to you? I dont wana spoil this thread too but what you said was too bad, rude, disrespectful & hurting!! I dont think what i said was offensive compared to what you guys said!!

Shoaib, we all are friends here, and we have always joked around...what exactly did we say that you found bad? and rajeev wasnt even mentioned in this thread so i dont know where that was brought up from. And we already apologised before if you felt we took it far so there was no need for all this. Anyway forget it theres no point saying anything 

momorockz

AamnaLover

IF-Dazzler

AamnaLover

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
@Summi Was it a good joke? do you even realize what you said? tell me how would you feel if someone said the same to you?

Edited by AamnaLover - 22 February 2013 at 12:37pm

momorockz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hongey Judaa Na Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.