Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
At least they showed this logic. Werna usually in drama's they completely disregard that in a house, there's going to personal items that might reveal who lives there! Guru has some hiding skills! He is GURU afterall! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Will be back after watching the episode. 😳
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Loved the first scene, and how Nanhi looked in Mohan's eyes and hid her identity, which shows how she had to use his trick to confuse him!!! πŸ˜† 

Mohan's 'woh pyaari aur samajhdar thi, tumhari jaisi nahi...' torn my heart apart *sigh* How I wish for him to recognize his Nanhi, his Chawanni!!! 

Also loved how Nanhi noticed Mohan looking at her, and observing her!!! πŸ˜³

Last but not the least, the precap... Can I say how much I LOVED to see Spiderman proud of his Chawanni? He was SUCH a PROUD FATHER!!!! 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Hands up if you see Navika in danger, and Mohan protecting her like a shield!!! 
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
*raises hand once AGAIN* 🀣

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: OnlyHope

*raises hand once AGAIN* 🀣

πŸ˜† I'm just too overwhelmingly excited today because I can't even explain how much I love Mohan and Nanhi!!! They're my first love, the first reason for whom I started watching the show on the first place, even before I fell for Kunal, Aakanksha, MegHan and so on😳😳
Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 11 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Next track (total imagination):

Mohan would definitely be on the lookout for Navi..and since she will be in danger (most probably) after the telecast, that'll bring up a few instances where Mohan will end up saving her and all...WHO KNOWS..one day, he'd have to drop her home 😳 and well, go to Juna Mohalla..maybe he won't find out where exactly she lives or anything..but that'll just strengthen his doubts that she is indeed his Chavanni..and then finally it could build up to the realization!

Ahhh..someone stop me from imagining so much! πŸ˜†
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
I actually want the revelation to come up a little later. Let them bond again as Editor in Chief and Star Reporter first
OnlyHope thumbnail
Sameee! I want a lot to happen before he finally sees she's his chavanni..he's gotta protect her, guide her, and she's gotta become his best, his fav reporter
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -MohanKiMeera-

Hands up if you see Navika in danger, and Mohan protecting her like a shield!!! 

bidzie...thats what going to happen...but then more than beera😭...dadda is going to cause this danger to her...😑