Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

|| Mohan Nanhi AT #1: Reviving Friendship ||

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Credit for the siggie: Varsha

"Chawanni toh vapas aa gayi par kya woh manaa paayegi apne Spiderman ko?" 
- Please join the AT to show your love for Mohan - Nanhi and the unique bonding of friends cum father-daughter they share 😳
Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Kunal Karan Kapoor : Played many contrasting roles on TV and left a mark on the industry every time ; be it the stammerer or a local goon with Kanpuri accent or a heartwarming friend with a Punjabi accent or currently, a loving husband n a father. He does his work with passion and dedication, and nails every scene with perfection ! He's much appreciated world wide for his work as Mohan ,and he surely has become the heart-throb of zillion of girls across the globe πŸ˜³ 

Jayashree : Her previous show was Beend Banoonga Ghodi Chadhunga on Imagine TV , and currently, she's playing the role of Navika Bhatnagar in the show. She's Mohan's elder daughter, and a fearless reporter .. Slowly n steadily ,she has impressed everyone as Nanhi, and also giving her own touch to the character πŸ˜³
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

- DO NOT join if you don't love them or EITHER of them ! 
- Discussions are limited to Mohan and Nanhi only 
- Strictly no bashing of the actors
- No comparison between Ashnoor and Jayashree
- No chatting/spamming but you can chant Mohan-Nanhi always :P
- Keep going awww at MN and their nok-jhok post leap , and nostalgic ,remembering the hatke friendship they had 12 years back πŸ˜³
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

- Bidzie (MohanKiMeera)
- Varsha (krazyriya)
- Hansa
- Pallavi (passionalive)
- Shanu
- Fairy (OnlyHope)
- Peu (Megher_Palok)
- Lavleena
- Sona
- Sreeda (UniqueBlueRose)
- Pavani (ShinyBandi)
- Amisha 
- Rekha
- Saumya
shanu4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow ..mohan nanhi AT...
please add me too...

but i want to ask something that boys r allow here or not because u made a post under title "moh k fangirls"...

Arre yaar mohan k hum boys b fan hai...so why only fangirls list...Edited by shanu4 - 11 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
@Shanu: Sorry yaar! Bhul gayi thi πŸ˜† Koi nahi, abhi theek kar di! 

@Fairy: Added! 

Okay listen up guys, since there r quite a good number of ATs in the forum, we gotta make sure that all are active for the ranking of the forum, and for that, all we need to do is post once or twice in every AT everyday. Hope you all got it! 

So yeah, I could not resist making a MN AT after today's episode. Gosh! They're so fab as a team! Their clashes are worth-watching, and I'm sure that their emotional scenes will make us cry as well 😳 MN rock ! 

Fairy, last scene se avis banaayegi?😳😳
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mujhe koi download vid link laa ke de de, zaroor banaoongi...I can't wait..I swear I've been going gaga over the scene...Mohan ke expressions were spot on!!

OnlyHope thumbnail
youtube pe koi channel hai jahan S2 ke scenes hon? Everything seems to be blocked in the US
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
I know! Even in Canada, the scenes are blocked Will dailymotion work for you? Or these one-- 

Btw I was loving how Nanhi was quietly following Mohan's instructions .. Once again,Spiderman helped his Chawanni😳 Gosh I love these two!!!
OnlyHope thumbnail
EXACTLY...he helped her..kuch bhi kar ke..woh bhi unknowingly 😳...and she followed hi instructions even though sh's so hostile towards him after all these years..
Mohan lived up to his promise