TOI Anchal Khurana's(CHARU) nighty woes

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Anchal Khurana's nighty woes

Anchal Khurana's nighty woes
Anchal Khurana

Anchal Khurana aka Charu, the hot vamp who loves to stir up storms in Gunjan and Rachna's peaceful existence in 'Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke' was in bit of a soup recently.

Though the tough 'Roadie' girl's vamp avatar has been well received by the viewers, one hears she was reluctant to do a dance sequence wearing a flimsy night gown. Anchal who otherwise donnes traditional clothes in the show was asked to seduce her husband Mayank ( Ankit Gera) wearing a satin nighty.

When asked why a modern girl like her would hesitate to shoot wearing a nighty, Anchal said with a smile," It was a funny sequence where Charu was trying to get close to her husband Mayank (Ankit Gera)who really doesn't care much for her. I had to dance on 'Ye mera dil pyaar ka deewana' wearing a nighty on Valentine's Day. I'm all okay to wear western attires but somehow it felt a bit awkward to wear a short nighty and prance around on the terrace. I shared my inhibitions with the creative team and they said that the scene demanded it. They persuaded me to do a mock shoot first. And when I looked at my scenes post the shoot, I realised that it wasn't looking as bad as I had anticipated. The sequence had come out really well and I was looking like a glam bahu..."

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke is currently the No 1 show in the Hindi GEC space. And with such interesting tracks and twists in the pipeline the show will certainly grab more eyeballs in the coming days.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
After checking the three first pages I noticed the article is not shared so decided to copy and paste it here.
tfs...episode has been already aired and it was damn hiliarious...loved that sequence🤣, kudos to aanchal for good sportsmanship and quality professionalism towards her work
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hmm cant wait to see her new vidhwa avatar. pl no white sarees . tfs
-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anju, Thanks for the article.