princesshelen

IF-Dazzler

princesshelen

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Nice sketch
The concept looks unique
Will b waiting fr tge first part
Thnks fr the pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virman FF- US = LOVE Chapter 6 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MJHTmonaya

Goldie

MJHTmonaya

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Love it!! Start soon!!

preity_d

IF-Sizzlerz

preity_d

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
hey wow another one
I know this will also be a gr8 ff
waiting

characters were pretty interesting clap clap

Malika-E-Zain

IF-Dazzler

Malika-E-Zain

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Loved the sketch! :D 

rasp_berry

IF-Rockerz

rasp_berry

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
This is something intresting...plz cont soon n pm me

sweetyyyyyyy

sweetyyyyyyy

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
sounds interesting Clap Clap...
update soon n Pm me

Crazyvirmanfan

Crazyvirmanfan

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
                           ~Chapter 1~

Heey guys :) i'm giving you all my first chapter of this FF :) As you read and see that i have changed my few things such as the writing style i think it was needed to be done :) Anyways hope you all will like the chapter Smile

London university was one of the no.1 universities in the U.K. Manvi chaudary and Virat Singh Vadhera attended this university. Manvi was one of the most Good looking girl in the uni and Virat Vadhera was a charmer in uni, he would attract any girl he could attract any girl he wanted to. Manvi was attractive to and attracted many guys in the uni. Manvi and Virat were from the same ethnicity but however were brought up in a different background, Manvi was half english and half indian, her dad was a punjabi from india and her mother was british lady from the u.k she was brought up in a very open and wide society never had restrictions, her mother had adapted the indian culture very well. Jeevika who was manvi's sister was less crazy and party-holic she was calm and soft, whereas manvi was the opposite. Both sisters loved each other dearly, living in a british society her family still performed indian rituals however manvi was never serious about them, she was more westernised due her friends and her mothers background, but her dad never had any objection with that. Manvi lived in a joint family her dad had called over all his family from india to the U.K. She had moved from Essex's to London 2 years ago when she got accepted for the uni, she was living in the uni hostel. Virat was fully india he was also a punjabi, he had moved to london 6 years ago when he was sent her for further education and training in the air force. His family were strict indians who followed rituals and sayings. But however when virat moved to london things had changed he adapted different things such as, girls, partying, drinking, going out, ect. While doing all this he was still ahead in his education and that was his main priority. Manvi and virat were in a relationship for the 3 months straight, like all there other relationships which they never took seriously, they weren't taking this one seriously either, as always they were thinking it was attraction that brought them into a relationship and it wasn't going to last very long. 

Manvi was sitting was with her friend Ruby in the uni garden on the bench after a 2 hour lecture. She was tired and exhausted after yesterday's clubbing, she hadn't payed much attention in class either.

"Manvi, seriously can't believe you've been with virat for nearly 3 months its your longest relationship", said Ruby excitedly. 

Manvi laughed "Ruby why are you so excited? its only Virat he's not that special boys like him come and go plus even if its been 3 months its not gonna last very long you know me i'm not serious" She said casually

"Manvi Its virat the cool dude of this uni and your his girlfriend!" She screamed excitedly

"Woaah Ruby its Virat" she said doing the question mark sign with her fingers when saying Virat " You really i'm his only girlfriend at the moment come on everyone knows he's a player" 

"True you never know him, seriously neither of you are serious" she said 

Manvi smirked.

"Manvi Can i ask you a question?" Ruby asked.

"Ruby you can ask me whatever you want you don't have to ask before",Manvi said friendly.

"Do you love virat?" Ruby asked.

Manvi laughed "Ruby are you serious? Me and Love? Is not a combination which works, i've never fallen in love its always just attraction i don't believe in this love crap there's no such thing seriously its just attraction", she explained.

"Watch when you do, you'll be running to come and tell me" ,she said giving manvi a smile

"That will never happen, plus Ruby you shouldn't worry about this love thing you have your prince charming Alex", Manvi said making fun of the part prince charm.

"Hahah" ruby laughed "Your prince charming will come too one day" she replied

"Don't intend it too" she laughed.

Ruby and manvi chit chatted and thats when manvi saw virat talking to a girl and laughing about, she looked at him and smirked sarcastically, he was such a flirt he was with her but probably having affairs with 10 other girls at the same time, manvi was never serious was relationships but however when she was in one she wasn't having an affair with 10 other guys.

Manvi nudged and signaled Ruby to look at the uni gate where Virat was laughing away with a girl *cough* more like flirting.

"Mr cool dude is such an a******, and you were saying to me love existed, Ha" ,saying the last part sarcastically.

"Totally agree, but your no less manvi you also talk to guys, if you remember last night you were kissing another guy at the club" ,she said smirking

"Ruby i was drunk if you remember" ,she said in a rude tone.

"Suree, can't accept the way you are?"

"Ruby seriously? not in the mood to argue", Manvi said trying to end the topic.

"Alright Manvi chill" 

After finishing his little talk with the girl virat looked at manvi and gave his trademark smile with one eyebrow lifted and his lips curved in a smile, he winked at manvi, Manvi smiled back at his giving her ever so killing smile. Virat walked over inside the university.

"Hi Manvi, your coming to samuel's party tonight and club rouge?", Asked Melissa one of Manvi's classmates.

"Hi Melissa, Yupp definitely i'll be coming", Manvi replied friendly.

"Virat will also be coming too", she said.

"Oh okay, i'll see you there tonight then", she said causally as if telling the girl to leave from around her.

"Bye", said melissa and left.

Later that evening Manvi was getting ready, She was wearing a thigh length dress was a thick sleeveless , the top half was white and the bottom half was black. It was tight dress which showed her perfect figure and curves. She pared them with Red platform ankle boots and red clutch. She wore thick black eyeliner and red lips, so her eyes and lips would stand out more. she wore sliver studs in her ears and that was all. She looked immensly gorgeous well if you would ask the boys that were going to see her at the party they would describe her as 'hot and sexy'. She was just about leave when her phone rang.

"Hello", she answered.

"Hi chaudraian", virat said 

"Ohh so mr not so cool dude had finally taken time to call" she said

"What can i do i'm always busy" he said.

"Busy chatting up other girls, fix up" 

"Fix up me? whats wrong taking things seriously, were not serious with each other you know that" he replied

"Obviously not seriously, i was just saying anyways i'll see you at the party", she said and hung up.

"Mr not so cool dude you've seen manvi a lot of times but i will show you this piece of manvi today, so just keep waiting and watching", she said to herself and smirked.

How was it guys? What do you all think about manvi and virat's character? 

Hope you guys enjoyed it Big smile i'll be updating soon and i'll try my best to update tomorrow :)

Comment

Crazyvirmanfan Smile

P.s if you would like a pm then send me a buddy request Smile

Edited by Crazyvirmanfan - 22 February 2013 at 2:12pm

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

khalidamohamed6jaasz_25abc456rinkelGeminimannahindujareddySakshiAngelDina98210vgaasham24--Lalz--cukkysha19sweetyyyyyyyzaira_virmanneghajs1234cutiepie2244chandiniebinda.jai.kusharberryHuma0301Captain_Parishabsemlittle_angleMJHTmonayaSuarezshabana20Krazzy4u786virumanuKidrauhlsakshi_aditijia123sagarJESNIALV88-GayathriK-preetipckulsum_virmanSyed695_Shru_.Yamin...Zainab..naina927meera.chaudhuri

Kidrauhl

IF-Dazzler

Kidrauhl

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
ZMOG this was an amazing chapter. It was awesome. Manvi and Virat in a not committed relationship. Manvi going to show virat her sherni avatar, wow can't wait. Lool manvis a Geordie W*F she's a Geordie I don't like Geordies see scousers and Geordies don't go together so nah
Thanks for the pm haleema
Update soon and pm me please :P
Inayah xxx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top