I Got Married Today!!!

SunshineFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG!!! I am so happy!!! I mean I love my husband(s) so much, I don't know how to express it!!! Here is the picture of my husband(s)!

Husband No 1- Karan Patel ❤️

Husband No 2- Manish Raisinghani ❤️

Husband No 3- Shahrukh Khan ❤️

I didn't know getting married was so easy! But today, I learned from Rano, to get married, you don't have to have the other person's permission! Just like how she got married to Jeet, I got married to Karan Patel, Manish Raisinghani, and Shahrukh Khan!!! They are my true love, and when I learned I can get married to them by just putting sindoor on my forehead, I didn't waste any time and got married to them ASAP!!! And no people, you cannot say this isn't a real marriage, because if Rano can get married this way, I can too! So guys, please congrats me for my wedding!!!

P.S.- Rano putting Sindoor herself and calling herself is just absurd! This post is just to show how stupid this thing is! And if Rano seriously continues calling herself Jeet's wife, than marriage is just a joke, nothing else! Disgusting!!! 🤢 If her marriage is valid, than my 3 marriages are valid too! 🤣
Edited by SunshineTears - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
🤢Ur Post🤣Seriously When Rano Said I mARRIED I was lyk🤢n Bebe SUPPORTED Her😡Dunno Wt CVS r upto
Phenyl thumbnail
Congo shongo for ur weddingS 🥳 🤣
lpv24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i really loled when naani said "yeh kya sindoor-sindoor laga rakha hai?" 😆 
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
big congrats to u on ur marriage 🤣

pls then wish me congrats also yesterday i got married to Vivian,salman khan,karan wahi,ranbir kapoor,shahid kapoor  🤣
..PlayfulKiss.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulation to you 🥳 
and congratulation to our drama queen rano too 😡
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
congratulation to you.

now you can go to shahrukh khan home and throw gowri out as you are now shahrukhs wife.🤣

cvs pagal ho chuke hai--👎🏼😡 what  an absurd scene they shown yesterday.🤢 
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidhirohan

big congrats to u on ur marriage 🤣

pls then wish me congrats also yesterday i got married to Vivian,salman khan,karan wahi,ranbir kapoor,shahid kapoor  🤣

and heartful congrats to you also.🤣
badam-chi-rani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wat r d cvs thinking yaa..seriously...dats shit...i mean jus gettin married by puttin sindoor on r own...🤣she was looking evn mor funnier dan r parvati n tulsi bhabi!!!🤢 i mean wats wid dat much amt of SSSIIINNNDDDOOORRR!!!!!
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Humare shadi toh  pahle hi ho gayi...☺️ ☺️ My husbands list-
Salmaan Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Ashish Kapoor, Atif, Farhaan Akhtar, Will Smith, Rajeev Khandelwal, Manish Raisinghani,Yuvraaj Singh, Virat Kohli n Sameer Malhotra...☺️ 🤣 Abhi kis -kis ko pyar karein..🤣