Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
OMG!!! I am so happy!!! I mean I love my husband(s) so much, I don't know how to express it!!! Here is the picture of my husband(s)!

Husband No 1- Karan Patel Heart

Husband No 2- Manish Raisinghani Heart

Husband No 3- Shahrukh Khan Heart

I didn't know getting married was so easy! But today, I learned from Rano, to get married, you don't have to have the other person's permission! Just like how she got married to Jeet, I got married to Karan Patel, Manish Raisinghani, and Shahrukh Khan!!! They are my true love, and when I learned I can get married to them by just putting sindoor on my forehead, I didn't waste any time and got married to them ASAP!!! And no people, you cannot say this isn't a real marriage, because if Rano can get married this way, I can too! So guys, please congrats me for my wedding!!!

P.S.- Rano putting Sindoor herself and calling herself is just absurd! This post is just to show how stupid this thing is! And if Rano seriously continues calling herself Jeet's wife, than marriage is just a joke, nothing else! Disgusting!!! Dead If her marriage is valid, than my 3 marriages are valid too! ROFL

Edited by SunshineTears - 20 February 2013 at 2:35pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyemSushantVasudhatasha80AlJafflpv24..Bournville...SmokeySilence...PlayfulKiss..vijayata123prernacdahinz-Misek-nancy1996farabiGunjan.mythicalAyesha066Looteri_DulhanhemameenuelasinghnidhirohanJarin04hifzaaHeartless_Freakromailacarisma2Fearless_Lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I Got Married Today!!!" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hifzaa

IF-Stunnerz

hifzaa

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
DeadUr PostROFLSeriously When Rano Said I mARRIED I was lykDeadn Bebe SUPPORTED HerAngryDunno Wt CVS r upto

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anne_shirley..Bournville....PlayfulKiss..BaraniKSunshineTears

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
well said

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunshineTears

...OohLaLa...

IF-Sizzlerz

...OohLaLa...

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Congo shongo for ur weddingS Party ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunshineTears

lpv24

lpv24

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
i really loled when naani said "yeh kya sindoor-sindoor laga rakha hai?" LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlJaff..Bournville..SunshineTears

nidhirohan

IF-Sizzlerz

nidhirohan

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
big congrats to u on ur marriage ROFL

pls then wish me congrats also yesterday i got married to Vivian,salman khan,karan wahi,ranbir kapoor,shahid kapoor  ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tasha80AlJafflpv24..Bournville....PlayfulKiss..vijayata123SunshineTears

..PlayfulKiss..

Goldie

..PlayfulKiss..

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Congratulation to you Party 
and congratulation to our drama queen rano too Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lpv24SunshineTearsnidhirohan

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
congratulation to you.

now you can go to shahrukh khan home and throw gowri out as you are now shahrukhs wife.ROFL

cvs pagal ho chuke hai--Thumbs DownAngry what  an absurd scene they shown yesterday.Dead 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AlJafflpv24..Bournville...SmokeySilence.SunshineTears

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.