Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Keerti Nagpure/SC AT #18~O Pardesi Main Thara~ (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 151

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Sizzlerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehal21

Originally posted by -Aakash-

Oh god trp 1.2 hai so..this means march aatey aatey we will go below 1.0 mark???...feel like hitting Big boss ppl and Salman khan huh

dont say anythng to salman khan ,,,its nt his fault,,,
Its his fault dear..bcz he wanted Big boss on 9-10 pm slot..and he requested Ekta to shift Parichay..other wise Big boss was given 10:30 slot only..and Parichay wud have remained as it isConfusedConfusedConfused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Keerti Nagpure/SC AT #18~O Pardesi Main Thara~ (Page 7)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prads

IF-Rockerz

Prads

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
U know guys wat  i think sometimes..

i guess Ek purposely did this to Parichay so tht colors ki vaat lage..her silence on all this is suspicious...may be she mst have already decided to cast SS-KN in some other show for other channels..wat say..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adohareparichayan-AkkiLuvsNBT-

parichayan

IF-Sizzlerz

parichayan

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pradnya1n

Heya Guys..Hug

wassup???
Hug

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Sizzlerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged

i guess Ek purposely did this to Parichay so tht colors ki vaat lage..her silence on all this is suspicious...may be she mst have already decided to cast SS-KN in some other show for other channels..wat say..
may be true..i think If leap gonna happen in some other show then EK might take KN in that show who knows..may be they will take KN in BALH as daughter of Priya and RamEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adohare

parichayan

IF-Sizzlerz

parichayan

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged

Huga tight hug for this comment
if this happens na m the first one to gift u whatever u want n its a promiseThumbs Up

Prads

IF-Rockerz

Prads

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged

may be true..i think If leap gonna happen in some other show then EK might take KN in that show who knows..may be they will take KN in BALH as daughter of Priya and RamEmbarrassed

Akash...u exactly spoke my mind..this very thgt came to my mind in the morning..bt then SS-KN ke show ka kya hoga..take SS also in tht show then..

adohare

parichayan

IF-Sizzlerz

parichayan

but then how will we get SS-KN togetherConfused

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Prads

IF-Rockerz

Prads

Originally posted by parichayan

Huga tight hug for this comment
if this happens na m the first one to gift u whatever u want n its a promiseThumbs Up

dekh ha..dnt want any virtual gift..milke gift dena padega..soch lena..

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top