||Kinshuk Mahajan FC ~ The One & Only|| - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Fizu What a great Creator and Decorator U are . Just Simply Amazing . AWESOME JOB πŸ‘ . Loved Loved all the Siggies U used here . mindblowing . I will surely try to come here more .And yes DO COUNT ME πŸ˜‰

Thank You Moni πŸ€— and the credits for the Banners go to Loji, she's amazing isn't she? 😳 and ofcourse will add you in πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by -ILoVeKinshuk-

Im HereeeπŸ˜ƒ

Yay you came πŸ˜ƒ

How can i not?😳

Lol true, this FC is for Kinshuk Mahajan how can you not come πŸ˜‰
I'm gonna make an Avi and a Sigge on Kinshuk Fan Number 1 Seg, he looks soo handsome and I love his house as well :D

i wanna be #1! πŸ˜’

If we were in India we could have tried but it was that girl Bhumi instead, she eve had coffee made by Kinshuk and with Kinshuk
I love him to death yaar! πŸ˜΅
If it was me, i would of taken messages & gifts from you guys and even would of taken an interview!

I love him to death yaar! πŸ˜΅
If it was me, i would of taken messages & gifts from you guys and even would of taken an interview!

Same here πŸ˜ƒ everytime I look at his picture I think can he get any handsomer and yeh he gets even more handsome, love him soo much
Whats up besides u being evil
Originally posted by sandiab

Whats up besides u being evil

😲 Your calling me Evil? Lol no worries I get called Evil/Devil/Criminal soo many times πŸ˜†