IF-Dazzler

-Racha-

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

O Rashid tera cowardice 
O Rashid tera dragging 
O Rashid tera stupidity 
O Rashid you get on my nerves 
O how I wish you would just shut up

Ladies and Gentlemen he has done it again Clap...Rashid Miyan has made me want to throw a pillow ..no this time he made me want to throw a chair at him  in today's episode.

I mean come on man ..at least at this point man up a tiny bit..your son thinks you tried to have his mother ,whom you claim is the love of your life ,killed...just for the sake of your blood relation..speak up and let the truth set you free...man up and confess your crime..go to jail , serve your time and gain some respect in your kids' eyes..at least you can die peacefully.

'Kismat played a game on me" was that the dialogue Rashid said?..I cannt recall the exact line..but anyways it was something similar.
Rashid blames his cowardice on Kismat..wow just wow...you go cheat on your first wife and fool another woman , bring your child to your first wide then agree burn down a factory ..then to cover it it you abondon the angel-like first wife and two kids, seperate two families and at the end of the day it is not your fault ?!!! it is Kismat's fault?...thats not kismat's fault..thats called Karma and it is a Bitch ..so suck it up Rashid

Rashid Miyan

PS: Can someone please tell me why Dilshaad has this sudden Wishwas and Trust in Rashid?..I just dont like her when she is all 'Rashid Rashid Rashid'

Edited by -Racha- - 20 February 2013 at 3:11pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sissakhanfee-feeerraheternalashaSamaira32shaz2009-Yaz-Siddhi_simran45crazy4KASH_ARshanakyasharanAsad-Kii-ArzooDreA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "And Rashid blames it on Kismat" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sissakhan

Groupbie

sissakhan

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
I sympathise with Rashid a bit ..but to be honest ..you do have a point..the man needs to man up ..which he does a bit in the precap 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fee-feeshanakyasharan

-Racha-

IF-Dazzler

-Racha-

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sissakhan

I sympathise with Rashid a bit ..but to be honest ..you do have a point..the man needs to man up ..which he does a bit in the precap 

Rashid is taking out all the frustration that he has been bottling up inside him in the precap scene...but I dont think it will lead anywhere...He will apologize to Razia or something..she still has his balls, remember?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

guessimgreatfee-feeSamaira32-Yaz-shanakyasharan

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Rashid is jarring me to death!I have no sympathesis for such a cowrdly human being and no matter what they show in this raaz,saazish bull, I dnt think it will be big enough for me to sympathesise with him at all.He is so scared of doing time that he'd rather be deemed as a coward all his life...really wanted to smash my TV screen today as I cnt take this man anymore!Dnt blame Asad for loathing him like this!Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Racha--Yaz-shanakyasharan

-Racha-

IF-Dazzler

-Racha-

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaz2009

Rashid is jarring me to death!I have no sympathesis for such a cowrdly human being and no matter what they show in this raaz,saazish bull, I dnt think it will be big enough for me to sympathesise with him at all.He is so scared of doing time that he'd rather be deemed as a coward all his life...really wanted to smash my TV screen today as I cnt take this man anymore!Dnt blame Asad for loathing him like this!Angry

I love youHeart ...seriously...EXACTLY what I think of Rashid..I just cannt take him anymore...he gets on my last nerve

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Samaira32shaz2009shanakyasharan

Samaira32

Goldie

Samaira32

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Ahh truly said.. Whatever is the saazish etc is - it wont change the fact that this man is spineless...
Waise one thing em still confused is the saazish was after Ayaan was born.. So that means he left Dilshad an year ago or 2 years.. So, Raziya asked her to come near Shireen under what circumstances??? 
Now dont tell me he had an affiar with Shireen... HOW??? When you loved ua wife sooo much then why did u go to another women.. Shireen doesnt even work so u can say she came to the office or somewhere???? 
Oh u and her were locked in the office room of the gudiyaa factory... ???

And then, she left Ayaan (an year old) kid with you... Well, she took care of him for an year, then left him with u...! She would have taken her kid and left u... Strange... 

And now Mr. Rashid - when the wife and son beg u to tell the raaz cant he just tell that he did this burning job and then he found a body... Razia told me to do so and i did.. I didnt kill anyone.. When he can Dilshad trusts him before him telling her anything, wont she trust him when he will tell her everything... 

Yea he will kill Razia tomorrow... Huh, she will strangle you more badly... Of all the stupid things u did, the worst was giving back the half saboot that ua mother got it for u. .The negatives... And you tell KISMAT.. 
Wohi kismat ne mauka diya toh tumne kya kiya...????? 

fee-fee-Racha-

-Racha-

IF-Dazzler

-Racha-

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samaira32

Ahh truly said.. Whatever is the saazish etc is - it wont change the fact that this man is spineless...
Waise one thing em still confused is the saazish was after Ayaan was born.. So that means he left Dilshad an year ago or 2 years.. So, Raziya asked her to come near Shireen under what circumstances??? 
Now dont tell me he had an affiar with Shireen... HOW??? When you loved ua wife sooo much then why did u go to another women.. Shireen doesnt even work so u can say she came to the office or somewhere???? 
Oh u and her were locked in the office room of the gudiyaa factory... ???

And then, she left Ayaan (an year old) kid with you... Well, she took care of him for an year, then left him with u...! She would have taken her kid and left u... Strange... 

And now Mr. Rashid - when the wife and son beg u to tell the raaz cant he just tell that he did this burning job and then he found a body... Razia told me to do so and i did.. I didnt kill anyone.. When he can Dilshad trusts him before him telling her anything, wont she trust him when he will tell her everything... 

Yea he will kill Razia tomorrow... Huh, she will strangle you more badly... Of all the stupid things u did, the worst was giving back the half saboot that ua mother got it for u. .The negatives... And you tell KISMAT.. 
Wohi kismat ne mauka diya toh tumne kya kiya...????? 

That might be a dream...otherwise Rashid is gonna pay for it ...Razia is not to be played with.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samaira32

-Yaz-

IF-Rockerz

-Yaz-

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Don't even get me started on him. As soon as he starts talking I literally roll my eyes - of course the piece of Censored isn't going to own up to his own mistakes and instead would just blame it on fate, when really he had the full power to tell both Razia and Siddiqui to go play with the traffic and that he's not going to be there puppet any more no matter what the consequences, but instead of doing the right thing he decides to dig himself a bigger hole and takes the cowardly route out to save his scummy ass. If Rashid at all was a good man, he would own up to all his mistake and repent for it even if he had to spend the rest of his life in jail - and if any one says he had his family to think about, I will have to ask 'what family?' he abandoned the first one, and I'm pretty sure the second one would have managed as well, since Shireen is supposed to be so rich.

Rashid is just making me hate him more and more each day, who knows in the future I might like him (doubt it) but right now it's impossible.

By the way Great post Thumbs Up  

Edited by iqbal-pallavi - 20 February 2013 at 2:35pm

Samaira32-Racha-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.