Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Lykk Seriously Production House??

PuRpLe.DiVa Senior Member
PuRpLe.DiVa
PuRpLe.DiVa

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Yaar Iam Actually Confused.I Mean 17 Yrs Tak Kaunsi Zameen Ainwayi Waheen Tiki Hoti Hai.Accordingly No Property Will Stay More Than 5 to 7 Yrs If Its Kept Unused N Still Widout Any Renovation.D Govt Takes Care Of Sch Properties N Tries 2 Find Out Abt It Goin Deep In Further.N Here D So Called Gudiyon K Kaarkhaane Ki Imaartein Iz Standing Still Since 17 Yrs.Wid All Stuff Messed Up In Thr Example A Freaking Unkwn Dead Body?!?.I Mean...Lykk Srslyyy??...Dint D Govt Tried 2 Find Out Nething Abt D Place??...Dint It Bother 2 Visit Its Rightful Owners N Question Abt Diz 2 Them??...Since 17 Yrs Its Nt Cleaned A Bit N Nt Evn Locked.Jst A Manipulated Gaurd In 4rnt Of D Gate??...I Mean Dude 17 Yrs Are Really Really Long...Dint Rashid Hav A Bit Of Sense 2 Find Out Abt It Or D Dead Body In Thr N Tried A Chance 4 His Defence N He Actually Behaved A Zombie In 4rnt Of D Siddique's For 17 Long Yrs?????????  Wowww Mann!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_786aanu23rendezvousvinAnnu..honestyfirstSiddhi_crazy4KASH_ARfunkyliciousMoronsKiMallikashanakyasharan

.SanVi. IF-Stunnerz
.SanVi.
.SanVi.

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
but agar o jamin kisi ke nam pe ho ya kisine kharidi ho and o use vaise hi rakhna chahta hai to kya govt ka usme ko right hoga kya?
MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
You mean you never saw a 50 year old ruin? Come to Mumbai. I will take you to a tour of abandoned mills and houses.Cool

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rendezvousvinsupriya.ipkkndchicksoupkankabhorneenabinucrazy4KASH_ARMephistoshanakyasharan

PuRpLe.DiVa
PuRpLe.DiVa

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanjana-ARMAAN

but agar o jamin kisi ke nam pe ho ya kisine kharidi ho and o use vaise hi rakhna chahta hai to kya govt ka usme ko right hoga kya?

Govt Ka Right Obviously N Completely Hoga.Aftr All 17 Yrs Tak Govt Wo Zameen Unused Kisi K Haal Par Aise Hi Nai Chod Deta.
PuRpLe.DiVa
PuRpLe.DiVa

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictoriaHot

You mean you never saw a 50 year old ruin? Come to Mumbai. I will take you to a tour of abandoned mills and houses.Cool

Diz Place Iz Nt Mumbai Dear Itz BhopalWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chicksoupMoronsKiMallika

.SanVi. IF-Stunnerz
.SanVi.
.SanVi.

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
ohh
MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PuRpLe.DiVa

Diz Place Iz Nt Mumbai Dear Itz BhopalWink

Mumbai is an EXAMPLE, muffin. There is no dearth of ruined mills, cottages, houses, factories that are in dispute, owned but crumbling in India. Phir kya Bhopal, kya Mumbai aur kya Jhumri tallaiyaa.Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PuRpLe.DiVachicksouprendezvousvinshanakyasharan

.SanVi. IF-Stunnerz
.SanVi.
.SanVi.

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged

<font color="#000066">You mean you never saw a 50 year old ruin? Come to Mumbai. I will take you to a tour of abandoned mills and houses.Cool</font>
completely agree with u in mumbai we can easily find such places

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index