Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

KR FF - We Will Be One [CH 23 - PG 124 - 30/12/2014] (Page 97)

nature2 IF-Stunnerz
nature2
nature2

Posted: 27 May 2014 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Please update soon ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjoriii

nature2 IF-Stunnerz
nature2
nature2

Posted: 27 May 2014 at 3:55am | IP Logged
ROFL

anjoriii

Artistic_Stroke IF-Dazzler
Artistic_Stroke
Artistic_Stroke

Posted: 28 May 2014 at 8:11am | IP Logged
superb update

anjoriii

trishikarajput0 Senior Member
trishikarajput0
trishikarajput0

Posted: 31 May 2014 at 4:36am | IP Logged
I love this update...

why rey is trusting taani that much...and also spends much time with taani instead of kriya...why he is doing like that...and why kria is not doing anything...
what will happen now...
I am feeling very bad for kria...
agar taani n kriya k beech mein fight hui aur agr rey taani ka saath dega to kya hoga...aur kya kria yeh cheez handle kr payegi...ya phir rey ko chod kr chali jayegi phirse... aur is barr forever...tab jaake rey ko apni mistake realise hogi...
sorry kuch jyadfa hi soch lia na
kya Karun update padhne k baad yhi thoughts aa rhe the...

really love this update...

thanks for the pm

continue soon

and don't forget to pm me

anjoriii

sweetydiyafrien IF-Rockerz
sweetydiyafrien
sweetydiyafrien

Posted: 31 May 2014 at 10:00am | IP Logged
what the heck are this two plan up to do with the gang and kriya and sharon are not
not able to know their intention and both have some how enter into the group and have
gain a little trust... interest... do continue soon and pm me do read the note
and what is that argh that so close to rey and give trouble up... and how did that argh
to became a good and nice talk to everyone in the gang

anjoriii

kriapatel Goldie
kriapatel
kriapatel

Posted: 06 June 2014 at 11:44am | IP Logged
nice update

anjoriii

anjoriii IF-Rockerz
anjoriii
anjoriii

Posted: 08 June 2014 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Chapter 16

Kria was unusually quite that day. Rey noticed this. He found it a little odd. It was very rare that Kria was this quite. he by now understood that something was bugging her and she was in some deep thought. he tried to figure out what could be the the thing which was troubling her but was unsuccessful. He then decided to approach and talk to her after the rehearsals.
He comes back when the gang says that they are ready to teach taani but only on some conditions. 

Vicky - Firstly, we will teach Taani but after that she will not be allowed to join our teams. 
Nilesh - Yeah right! 
Bharat - We will only teach her only in free time. She will not be allowed in the rehearsal hall while we are practicing.
Neha - and she will not watch any of our routines. 
Rey - come on guys! why are you being so rude? Do you have any personal grudges with her? 
Simmi - Rey! See it's not that we have some personal grudges but we need to ensure some safety regarding our footloose. So that's why these conditions have been put up. 
Sharon- Yes rey, it's right! If she agrees with this then we have no problem. Rest is upto her.
Kria - So, taani are you ok with it?

Even though Sharon and Kria did not want this but these conditions provided a little relief to her. 
Rey on the other hand was feeling irritated because of it. 

Rey - You guys are unbelievable! He said and left the room.
Swayam went behind him.  
Swayam - Rey! Rey! Arrey listen to me. Why are you feeling so offended? 
Rey - Swayam, what kind of behavior is this? Is this how we treat someone? 
Swayam - See, they all are doing this for the betterment of the team. They don't want that anything or anyone should harm us, our team or our friendship. So i guess you should appreciate that. And think practically, we don't even have a place for another member, so indirectly they told the truth.
Rey - So you think Taani would harm our team? Really Swayam?
Swayam - Rey, we don't know her as of now, so we cannot say anything but the group is taking some precautions. It would be best if you agree to it. Don't worry about taani, if she really wants to learn then she would agree and i am sure she won't feel bad. So chill!
Rey - Fine! 
He said giving up.

They both came back. Kria was feeling very uneasy after seeing this attitude of Rey for Taani. Even Sharon sensed it. 

Kria(ST) - I think i should talk to Rey about this. No! What will rey think. It's a bad idea. hmm..Sharon! Yes Sharon would be perfect! I an share my feeling with her. I'm sure she will be able to help me. 

Sharon (ST) - What the hell is wrong with rey! Why is he behaving like this? Don't know what has gotten into him! I have to talk to him. And poor kria! If I have noticed this much then even she would have noticed it. She must be feeling very bad. I'll talk to both them.

Rey (ST) - I don't understand what is their problem with taani. She so nice and sweet. How can they even think that she will harm us or our team. She just wants to learn Dance, that's it. so what's the big deal. Don't know what's going on in their minds.

Swayam (ST) - What is going on here? Why is rey being to nice to taani. What is going on in his mind! I hope he doesn't create some trouble for himself.

Taani (ST) - Well well! I have got the leader on my side! he has made my work easy! Such a big idiot! Paving my way! So, as of now, i think i should agree to these conditions. This would be the best option. Agreeing is the best way i can make them trust me completely. 

Taani (to the gang) - Ok guys! I agree with all these conditions. I just want to learn and i will only do that. i assure you that there would be no interference in your rehearsals. 
Rey - Is that fine guys?
Vicky - hmmm..
Swayam - Ok then, Taani, you can come from tomorrow. Right now it's our rehearsal time so we can't allow you here. Sorry for that but please try to understand. 
Taani - It's ok Swayam! I completely understand and i am not feeling bad either. So you guys continue, meet you all tomorrow. Bye
And with that she went away...

Hope it was readable. 
Honest reviews Needed :) 
Much Love, 
Anjori <3 

Edited by Anjori_ArSha - 09 June 2014 at 1:16pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavyashahalisha1810archisha06trishikarajput0grungta11star94kriapatelKReyASAMAR_LOVEkritzzz_ArShasweetydiyafriennature-beautydaisydee425don girls-shenz-dancersqueenHR-DMG4lifeDead_Nightmareanjali22Rajeshwari_KR-PyaariBhootni--spongy-nature2

alisha1810 Groupbie
alisha1810
alisha1810

Posted: 09 June 2014 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
hey m d first one to comment...Big smile
Really liked the update...read d missed chapters as well
Its just amazing...
And what the hell is going on in shivam and taani's mindAngry
(I hate them)

And I hope rey koi problem na create karle...
Plzzz update the next chap soon and do pm me as wellSmile

anjoriii

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index