Fan Fictions

KR FF - We Will Be One [CH 19 - PG 111 - 28/06/2014] (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 113

sweetydiyafrien

IF-Rockerz

sweetydiyafrien

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
first concentrate on ur study and we can wait for the update...
all the best for your exams... and we can wait for pm...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KR FF - We Will Be One [CH 19 - PG 111 - 28/06/2014] (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meesocute

Goldie

Meesocute

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Amazing concept...
Pls cont soon...
Pls pm me also...

sweetbutbroken

IF-Rockerz

sweetbutbroken

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetydiyafrien

ya i agree we all can wait.. best of luck

Anjori_ArSha

IF-Dazzler

Anjori_ArSha

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mEgical_arsha

Originally posted by Anjori

i'm sorry everyone i'm taking so much time to update but again 2morrow is my computer exam and after that i've four days holiday for preparation .. at that time i'll update ... and one more thing ... for PMzz.. add me to your buddy list  ... luv kriyansh

Hey don worry !!!

It's fine ... Sabke exams chal rhe hai ... So chill and first tc of ur exams !!!
~Shailja Embarrassed

thanxx Shailja .. Star

-Blackheart-

IF-Rockerz

-Blackheart-

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Update fast

Anjori_ArSha

IF-Dazzler

Anjori_ArSha

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by u-me-aur-D3

Originally posted by sweetydiyafrien

ya i agree we all can wait.. best of luck

thankyou but the chappy is ready  ..n now i'm gonna update it  ..njoy ..

Anjori_ArSha

IF-Dazzler

Anjori_ArSha

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

Hey everyone  … I'm back with the update  ..hope u guys will like it  …. Luv kriyansh…

CHAPTER 2

2 days passed …and they have found kriya now … it was night ..she was returning from somewhere… they all were hiding in a corner from where only they could see kriya but kriya could not see them …rey had mixed emotions ..he was happy to finally see kriya after such a long time but sad to see her in this condition …( she was always crying while returning home)

next morning when they all returned to the place where right now kriya was living …they saw her coming out of the building and going towards a restaurant  …. They followed her there too ..finally they found out and were shocked to see that kriya is working there as a waitress … rey had tears in his eyes ….she was lost somewhere ..thinking something … and this happened everyday  .. she used to get a scolding everyday from the manager to work properly and take orders properly …. One day when rey was not able to control himself anymore without talking to kriya … he pulled her inside a park which was infront of the building she lived  ( night time)

kriya wanted to scream but her mouth was totally covered by rey's hand … she was not able to utter a word ….

then when they finally entered the park

kriya – ( closed eyes , crying ) – please mujhe jaane do

rey ( shaking kriya by her shoulders ) – kriya .. kriya listen to me 

as she heard the voice of rey she opened her eyes and smiled but suddenly the smile vanished ..

kriya – aap yahan ( in an angry tone ..not looking into his eyes)

rey – haan kriya main yahah … tumse milne aur baat karne aaya hun

kriya – lekin mujhe na aapse milna hai aur na hi aap se koi baat karni hai  …. Please jao yahan se  …. Please

rey – kriya lekin meri baat toh suno

kriya – kya aapke liye who bahaut nahi tha jo us din pre valentines day par hua tha …ya phir aap chahte ho ki main voh sab cheese phir se repeat karu …

now both had tears in their eyes….

Kriya turned away to the other side to control her tears  … but was not able to do so ….

Rey – ( at the top of his voice ) – KYUN ?? kyun kriya kyun … batao mujhe …kyun chod kar gayi mujhe is tarah … meri taraf dekho aur meri aankhon main aankhe dal kar kaho kit tum mujhse bilkul pyaar nahi karti …

But kriya didin't turn … now she was not able to control her tears .. so they flowed down her cheek

Rey with all the force turned kriya towards him

Rey – bolo kriya kit tum mujhse pyaar nahi karti …

Kriya  - ( still not looking into his eyes and stammering ) ma..i..n  aa..p main aap…se ..pyaa..r n…ah..i ka..rti ..

Rey – look into my eyes got damn it …

Kriya  ( with all her courage looked into his eyes  and in one go said) – main aapse pyaar nahi karti .. samajh aaya aapko ya phir aur kisi tareeke se samjhaon..

Another drop of tears flowed down her cheeks and now she was crying … and not controlling her tears…

Rey – please kriya .. apne aap ko itna mat tadpao  ..bata do mujhe sach  ..kya hua tha uss din jisne tumhe aisa karne par majboor kar diya .. please batao kriya …

Now kriya was feeling very bad …

And she suddenly hugged rey and said

Kriya – I'm sorry rey I'm so sorry  ( crying ) please rey mujhe maaf  kar do  … main majboor thi aisa karne ke liye  ..

Now looks into his eyes

Kriya – I love you rey  ..

Rey – I love you too kriya … ab tum mujhe bataogi ki hua kya

tha uss din  ..

Kriya – hmm … theek hai  ….

Rey – lekin use pehle tumhe kisise milana hai  ( a wide smile on his face )

Precap –

Surprise  ….. and also a secret revealed

Hope you guys liked it  ….

Please like and comment  … … J

When I will get time I'll update the next part

See ya everyone

Star

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriyaansh3103chandana29varshitha.h.nskreyaash96reahalkavidoll2012Lawrentian_214kria_reyd3kreya204pinkypanrocksgrungta11star94Miss_wannabenavya_arshadon girlslove_arshadazzlingmanaviarsha_simrankriapatelMeesocuteshelly_ArshaRajeshwari_KR--RAINA--Crazy_ArshiLuvAly_KriYanshzona_malikArShiDelenaPinkpearlyPumpkinnKanchi..aishasullyHR-DMG4life..Roop..sweetydiyafrienRoxxy47kritzzz_ArSha-Blackheart-princessSoniaKUSHA14-reine-anjali22CookieliciousBorn2DancebluelashesMadhu_ArSha-Blind.Dance-dancersqueenlovely7010Mahak Sinha

Anjori_ArSha

IF-Dazzler

Anjori_ArSha

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
sorry ..this time i'm not able to send much PMzz ..thode bahaut bhej diye hai lekin time ki kami hai maaf kar dena plzzz ...Cry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

grungta11llyricsLuvAly_KriYanshArShiDelenaPinkpearly..Roop..princessSonia-Blind.Dance-lovely7010anjali22Madhu_ArSha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.