Again cv's show reality

loveuguys thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I love PVC Booz they always try to show reality and real emotion of individual at each condition.
Love the way how scindhiya's brother take revenge from Akash for their father insult and when yash know the whole truth then how he react is so real and such cases real happened in the early when the person who always stand for his principal but once he know about the cruel truth that spoil the image of his family in the society is just react like yash at the early stage of truth comes out.
 Yash just know the truth and that's why he react just like it. 
Cv's really don't show the our leads r just perfect as other show have leads but they have also some emotion and they may be wrong. Hats off u .
Now I m 100per confirmed that when yash know about the whole truth , he leave his place for Akash and go with his mother without any complain and never create any issue which harm the image of his known parents. But he really heartbroken. I m too excited for tomorrow episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amourfouGC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Punar viwha is the real melded of society 's approach and reactions ...It always present the social issues and evils in a constructive way...
KS1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes dear i really like the way cv's handling their characters without showing them as 100% correct pure humans b/c reality is this
great post dear 
and me too eagerly waiting for next epi
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah dear the way of handling is great with the cv's
Surish thumbnail
Absolutely so true!
ash90 thumbnail
I really loved the way they protrayed reactions in a realistic way.. thats the essence of Punarvivah.. great job CVs.. Keep up this good work n thanks a lot for this wonderful show..really feels great to be a PVian:)