Posted: 11 years ago
I liked sangram sooo much...I think hes d only good guy in the show...But felt sad when aanchal insulted him. I hate aanchal sooo much!!!
Edited by aahhh - 11 years ago
Sangram is normal and funny...But not groomed (jst like rakhi)..hez like a villager..lol..
But he doesnt do unneccessary natak like the soo called groomed ppl...

His comments are funny..

Anchal is sooo mean...Watz wrong with her...I thought she'd be nice...btw...is she a tv actress...Havent really seen her anywhere...I think she was in bhaskar bharti?? I hav heard shez a good friend of ragini...wonder how she can be anyonez friend...Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
sangram is also a male bitch. he is selected in the show due to his bitching karnammey in the show 'Survivor' and i am just shocked that they didn't hire payal who was in the same show and became his gf becoz of the same bitchness. 

but she managed to get some piece of appearance on the show..despo attention seeker.

but i kinda agree..that as a HOST he was cool. but i don't understand of giving a 3 to chetan. simply not justified. 

I think Chetan is a better wh**e than Sangrem. He's the one fuelling the fire.
Sangram is trying his best to compete with the girls but they just make him shut up.. Here's to women power!! GO GIRLS🤣
Edited by BullsEye777 - 11 years ago
Aanchal, where did you get your dirty black dress 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
chetan is a cheapster but his hosting was better than aanchal if not comparable to sangram.

i think sangram gave him 3 coz he puffed out the chicken out of him just after seeing it

🤣
Sangram feels a bit overshadowd by the drama happening with the girls. He has been a good host...and wants to be the guy who keeps the peace..but failing badly as the 2 bulllies R and A are a handful!  
Sangram is better in the whole lot, he is entertaining in a cute way, his English 🤣
his expressions were mind blowing when he was eating Chetan's food... cheesy food 😆 looked like he is getting money for swallowing it. 🤢
I don't like anyone in this batch.Sangram is better.Rakhi we all know .chetan add fuel to fire and enjoy the fight.

Aanchal is double cross.And madhura is dump.