cont soon dear...

PS - edit ur title dear...

haha deepa..
i want to post pictures..
then thought to edit title..lol
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Note:many writers have written story on arranged marriage..if its muskan,anshra,keya ,aakrithi n so many..but everything has its own individual..this story is related to real incidents of my close ones..i have been with her..n some which i had in my personal experience..im writing it with some changes as to ff..if any one feels any resemblances..let me know through pm..u all know, this story is decided 6 months before.. n its not new for me..ive made the total story in my mind n was bugging me..so atlast penned down..

waiting for ur support like always..šŸ˜ƒ

PART 1

Let us go into the life history..to know about the characters of each ,who are geets  so called relatives' most of them will not be there in future parts..so lets start from her mothers story..this is only to know about how geets life was  n is ..why she is not bubbly..n accept all things n let her life in the hands of fate'

Madhav..a villager in hoshiarpur.he cares for his culture n surroundings more..believes in tradition n his self respect is his breathe...his only income is from his farm..he had 50 acres..n it was enough for his family to live happily ...he had two sons..suraj n roshan..madhav loved to have a daughter..but their bad luck the girls had a short life or born dead..his wife gave birth to rano'n rano was pampered by all..her mother  died when rano was 7 yrs..

her father madhav  n her brothers searched for a best suitable pair when rano grow up..they found mohindar handa.who worked in government office in Amritsar...they enquired a lot about him.mohinder had only one brother..no parents. which they thought as positive sign..rano will not get torture from any in laws.. finally when they were impressed hearing mohinders character also..they got married rano to him..mohinder had no bad habits..he was very loving n caring towards rano..she gave birth to tej..n then to geet who is 3yrs younger to him.

Life was bliss..suraj n roshan also got married n both had two sons..of same age like her children..it was again only geet the girl in the family..she was loved by all..slowly the rift started..suraj n roshans wife started with small fights..n at end madhav split the land n gave to them keeping a part for him to save his respect in village...roshan sold the land n went to city n settled there..

madhav was heart broken..when roshan sold the land of his forefathers..suraj looked after the land,but he too lived separately away from his father ..he sent his sons to hostel for further studies..rano was hated by her bhabhis as she got attention n love from all...n her brothers too slowly kept her in distance ..

Mohinder got transferred to Calcutta..when geet was 5..she started her education there...both were intelligent in studies.mohinder had  some  money..he thought to buy a house of his own..but a part amount of money was short..he asked rano for her jewels..rano straightly said she wont give..it is given by her mayka n how can he ask her...n mohinder was disappointed with the refusal.she didnt trust ,that he will get her new jewels in few months .his friends started to brain wash him.. rano is still only with him as he has given her comfortable life..n he never says no to her..she is taking him for granted..it started to work with the drinks they gave..n mohinder slowly spent all his savings in partying with them..he came home drunk..he loved his children..so he arrived home late n rano n mohinder will have a fight..which resulted in mohinder raising his hands at rano

..geet was too small n she usually slept ..only tej was aware of things around..rano kept it away from her father as she knew how much he hates drunkards n how much he thinks about self respect n the position in samaj...she don't want them to think their daughter is suffering n the match they chose for her proved them wrong...she went through all the tortures without saying anything to her father or brothers..if bhabhi's know about it they will make fun of her..its also another reason for her to hide'

again mohinder got transferred..now it was a small town near south.tej was 15 n geet was 12.in the mean time..rano's behavior towards her children also changed..the soft caring mother,started to yell at them  without reasons..she took all her frustration n helplessness on geet n tej..tej started to understand his mother's plight n he consoled his little sister..mohinder started to come now drunk before kids too..n geet got scared of him..tej took her to separate room whenever their father came drunk or they had fight..mohinder loved geet more than tej.or to say tej intervened between his parents fight supporting his mother n that resulted mohinder hate tej ...mohinder brought geet things whatever she asked.. n the small little brain thought her dad is gud n loves her more..n its her mothers indifferences made her dad drunkard n aloof from family, she started to hate her mother..

Mohinder went to job drunken n was thrown out of job.he searched for job..but he got none becoz of his character..he started to drink more..n the rest of his savings also started to vanish.their fights grew up..leaving scars in the children..geet always came to tejs embrace whenever she found them fighting..

One day rano was called by someone to police station..n the truth horrified her..she saw a 17 yrs girl with her husband . he did not pay her n the women who supplied her started to quarrel in streets with him n in result police came there..rano was ashamed..she begged the police n he left mohinder..when they reached home..again there was fight..she asked him why u went to other girl..he did not think his son is standing..he said,becoz u did not satisfy me..u only know to fight with me..when I was giving u money u kept me happy ..so my friend said this way..n I went today for first time...yes I agree.I went to that girl who can give me happiness.,but someone stole my money I had fight or u will never know about it..

rano stood helplessly n suppressing her anger..this world is bounded the girls with such men..she cant leave him also fearing this samaj n her fathers reputation..villagers cares for it the most..

rano:why u r doing this ji..we are dependent on u only..u left ur job too..what will we do for money..in future..

mohinder:money..u want only money..u did not trust me for a small amount..i asked u for ur jewel..what u said that day its urs..now I am spending my money for myself..if u want u can live with me..if u don't want u can go..i can take care of my childrens..

after that rano never talked to him..somewhere the truth hit her..if she had supported that time atleast the house will be as an asset now for them.n in this world childrens need a father for atleast name sake..she sold her jewels to pay rent, for childrens studies n for purchasing things to feed them..but still she tried to change him..but no..he didn't..

on another side Rano changed totally..she made geet do all kind of works..from cooking washing clothes n cleaning vessels..if she didn't do the work,she got slap from her mother..first she used to cry..then slowly she got habituated to it.she had her brother  by her side..tears dried long back in her eyes..she hate both her parents..her only friend was her classmatepriya ..sometimes she shared her misery life with her..n she used to console her..geet always looked at her mother for one appreciating word after she did all her works..but she never get it..only tej used to complement her ..if its cooking or her arranging house.

Now there was no money to pay for rent too..n were thrown out in roads..they shifted to a small house..n now poverty filled them..they don't have money for food too..till now rano was successful in keeping image before her father n brothers whenever they came to visit them..rano who never knew other than taking care of house,don't know how to work n earn money outside..with no other way she called her brother n asked him to send money..

Roshan came straight to visit her why his sister is asking money n the sight shocked him..he tried to speak to his jiju..mohinder promised he will take care from now..n will keep her happy..roshan gave some money to rano n left..suraj also sent some money..slowly that too reduced..to small amount..tej started to do part time jobs..n that helped rano..

But in all that geet was the one who was suffering..she was happy that her mother did not stop her studies..she got atleast some time to be away from her personal life..her mother was strict in one thing..after school geet must be in house in 15 minutes..n after that she cant step out or talk to others..geet too did not make friends other than priya becoz of her personal life..all will think her low..so she kept herself in a shell..but she was always the class topper..she always finished her studies in school itself , in house she helped her mother..

Geet attend her puberty..she grew into a beautiful girl..rano called her father n brothers n informed them..she has to do the rituals atleast for geet..it was only between them..phirbhi..rano's bhabhi's did not leave the chance to humiliate her..once she was rajkumari..now she is a beggar.they lived in a storeyed building see now they are living in a single room..how can we stay here at night...rano silently cried until the function finished..after the function all packed the things n left at night itself..

Madhav before leaving the place folded his hands n asked mohinder to change n take care of kids..they are grown up..n soon the years will pass n his childrens has a future life..which will get spoiled becoz of his behavior

Mohinder again promised him also..he will change for sure..

Here rano was now over possessive towards geet..what hurt geet the most was rano spilled fire when geet went into tejs embrace..n he gave her his brotherly hug..tej always kept two steps ahead talking to geet also..geet silently cursed her fate n wished god to take her away from this world ..geet was only allowed to talk to her friend priya or to go to school with her..rano some times followed her till school..confirming she is not talking to any men..geet was drowning in her dark life..everywhere it was only hatred for her..but she cant understand what is the fault of hers ..why she is suffering..why cant she have a happy life.geet is intelligent but was a cage bird,who dont know about the world..her world was school n home only..

After madhav went,mohinder sincerely tried for a job..if he got a job,he will lose it becoz of his laziness..the gap which he did not work for so many years has made him lazy.n he raised his voice or beat up his seniors...he was thrown out again n again..at night he came back home again drunk..the drunkards need a reason to drink..now his reason is he did not get a job..n rano n mohinders fight was regular..n a free show for the surroundings..geet n tej shrinked themselves..they felt like they are humiliated becoz of their fights..geet now cant go to her brothers embrace to get a support too..she cuddled in a corner n will watch her parents fighting without any reasons..

Madhav once came to meet rano..n found her in same state..he helped her now n then as much as he could..mohinder did not show up his face that day to his fil..madhav went to HP disheartedly which resulted in his heart attack..rano rushed to HP leaving geet in care of tej,as geet had her revision exams..

It was one day,geets teacher called her n said she has some model  question papers..if geet works on it she can score high marks.n get scholar ship for higher studies...geet accepted..n her teacher asked her to come along with her n get it in her home when she leaves for house at evening..geet first was reluctant..then thought her mother is not here ..so she can go n wont let her knew..n the teachers house is on way only..it will rarely take two minutes..

evening priya was in coaching class..n geet has to go alone..she went to her teacher..teacher apologized her that she cant come..she told her that her daughter will be in house n she can get the papers from her..geet accepted n went to her teachers home..her heart was beating fast as she was walking alone for first time..she stopped before her teachers house..n rang the bell..a man in 30s opened the door..he looked at geet..from top to bottom..she was in her school uniform..skirt n shirt ..her slim legs visible n her formed curves showing up over her dress..geet was nervous..she hugged her bag covering her front..something inside her told her its not gud to be here..but she shrugged off..

man:who are u..what u want..

geet:i..im..geet..miss told ..me to get que papers..from di..

man:oh..come in..u can help urself..daughter has gone for tuition..

geet:ji uncle..ill come later..

she tried to move..

man:hm ok..ill say ur miss to not allow u to sit in exams..u did not obey her words..

geet looked at him in horror..studies is the only thing which keeps her alive..

geet:pls uncle don't say to miss..

man:then take the papers n u can go..

geet stepped inside the house removing her shoes..

man:y u r still holding this weight..he took her bag from her n kept aside near the door..

man:come in..this is ur miss room..check where is the question papers..

geet :ji..

geet searched hurriedly but was careful not to mess the neatly arranged things..

she was sweating badly..

he came near her n wiped her sweat with his fingers..geet startled'no men has touched her till now..n his close proximity n touch baffled her..

geet:uncle..i need to go..i cant find..she said hurriedly..

man:may be its in top shelf..he showed it which was high..did u checked it..

geet:hmm no..

he gave her a stool..u can climb n check their..

she climbed on it..he was holding the stool that she don't fall..but his eyes was busy watching her legs when she was up..he smirked  seeing her beauty..hmm I can feast u today he thought..

his hands tried to reach her legs..

geet:I got it..she said n climbed down..

man..gud..

when she stepped down her skirt fully lifted showing her thighs..n the man was totally gone mad on her beauty..

he hugged geet from back tightly n kissed her cheeks..it was so sudden that she did not expect..she wriggled..in his grip..

uncle..leave me..i want to go..

she mumbled..

man:u look like a doll in this two plat n uniform..i fel like eating you..he kissed her cheek again..

geet was getting scared..his hug was so tight,he can feel her curves in his arms..she was too weak compared to him..

pls uncle..she wriggled .it was a futile attempt..he captivated her in his arms n his one hand reached her skirt..

man:ur skirt is nice..but ur uniform is blue na..y u wearing red..he very well knew its her sports uniform..

he kept his hands on her thighs..he tried to shove his hand n  stretch her skirt..

man inhaled her aroma near her neck n placed a kiss..what soap u use..u smell so gud..

tears rolled down her cheeks..noone has touched her..her mother never let her speak to any male too..now this man is touching her body..after her puberty,her mother has stopped helping in her hair washing too..first time she was been with a man alone n had a bitter experience..she was scared to death..

pls..mujei ghar jaana hai..she cried..he was rubbing his body at her back,which she don't know what exactly was going on..only she knew its disguisting,,she did not like it..if her mom sees she will scold her n stop her studies..she was more scared thinking about her mother..

he turned her n lifted her chin..why u r crying baby,,I did not scold u nor slap u like ur teachers do..y u r crying..he kissed her cheeks again saying u have chubby cheeks..

she was confused with the acts..is he really behaving normally..or I am the one thinking too much..does gents behave like this only..

man:ye kya daag hai..he rubbed over her curves like removing the mark from her shirt..she looked at it..it was the gravy of her lunch which fell on while eating..

geet took steps back.i..want ..to go..

man:ya.u can..i will drop u..where is ur house..

she said..oh tum mohinder ki beti ho..

he heared some noise outside..he immediately stepped back saying..

ok go now..but don't say what happened here..or ur mom will beat u more..n I will say ur miss to detain u..

she was scared ..she nodded n took her bags ..she saw a girl like servant there..who was shooting angry glare on the man..

she saidto geet:never let any men touch u..beware of them..now go..

while geet was stepping into her shoes she heared the girl shouting on him..

girl:u spoiled my life..y u r spoiling a childs life..

man:she is tempting..

geet left to her home hurriedly..she only want to escape from the place..she saw her father sleeping like a log ..she changed her dress to the salwar..she splashed water on her face many times..she could not get rid of the incident..her body shivered..

she came to her father..must she say to him..no..what if he went n fight with teachers husband..she hugged herself n sat in a corner..she prepared the dinner n cuddled in corner  thinking about all..when tej came back from work he found his little sister running in fever n his father was still unknown to it..he called priyas mom n took geet to dr.with her help..tej took care of her all night..he  fought with his father for being so irresponsible..n in return tej got a slap from mohinder..

dont teach me what to do..thats what he said n went out..geet silently watched it..she thought to say to tej ,but now she dropped that idea also..tej requested priyas mother to take care of geet n went to college..at evening geet was better..when priya came to check her,geet told her what happened in teachers house..n she asked her why he behaved so n why that girl said like that..

priya:I don't know much geet..but my maa n my sisters say that a girl must not be touched by any men..other than her husband..wo paap hai..so,only they always say us to be away from boys..

priya confused the poor soul more with the half knowledge..geet was scared hearing it..

geet:ab mujei wo uncle ne chuliya..mujei tho paap lag gaya na..i will suffer more na..

priya..:wo lakshmi na..in her house I saw them sprinkling cows susu..when I asked her she said,it will purify all evil eyes..n wash the sins..

geet:tho..

priya:u too do it..u will be removed from the sin ..

geet n priya sneaked out n reached the cow near by ..they waited n they managed to get it in a mug n came home..as priya instructed she mixed with turmeric n coconut water n milk n she went n took a bath n came out..now she felt relieved..but it took some time for her to come out of his thoughts..she did not say about it to anyone..

but this incident made her scare to talk to any men..she always felt scared with men around..

(i know its really disguisting..but its the real incident happening everywhere n the innocence is used..here geet tho bachgayi..but many girls were not lucky enough like geet to escape from monsters like this men..n many girls did not say this incidents to their parents ..becoz of threat n fear..)

scroll down for part 2

3115 words

27.2.13...0.25am

fingers crossed šŸ˜‰

hit like buttons n leave comments if u like..šŸ˜Š

sry 4 hindi ,spelling n grammatical mistakes..šŸ˜†

Edited by valli22 - 11 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

PART 2

When madhav was well n back home,rano came back..n after that madhav often fell ill n her bhabhis did not take care of him'it was hard for rano to travel from south to north..the expenses also went high..so,after tej n geet gave their exams she totally shifted to HP..but to save her self respect of her father she took a house for rent n stayed there..mohinder stayed in south itself..he tried to stop rano ..he said he cant be away from them..for which rano laughed historically..she gave a last look n said"I had enough of urs ji..now I want to take care of my father..pls if u have some respect for him..come as a respectful man ..atleast show up like that in HP"

Mohinder was deep hurt..he knew she was right..but he is addicted n he cant get out of it..he took a small room in hotel..he gambled n he win most time..that gave him money 4 his expenses..n his friends some time pitied n brought him food..he went n visited hp inbetween..as rano requested he kept the image of his fil in the village'

At first the villagers talked rano left her husband as they have lost the money..but seeing mohinder visiting them sometimes..they did not give much importance to the talks..

Geet got 90% in 10th..she joined science group in HP..n tej joined a near by college in next town...he got scholarship for his studies...he found a part time job there too..n now they were able to have food n essential things for their needs..

Geet was happy to be in HP..for three reasons..her grand pa who loved her a lot..second..the farm n the pet animals..third..she got meera di n rajji who are the neighborhood there..geet loved to spend time in farms..in free times she n rajji went their ..they will play n study in the shadow of the trees..n rano too did not oppose it as geet was under the eyes of darji or her brother..

Madhavs health was getting worse n he was worried only for his grand daughter geet..but fate had its own plans..surajs wife died as snake bite her..now madhav got worried of his son too..n finally he came to a decision..he called all his family members n said he want geet to get married to one of their grandsons..roshan accepted but want to ask his sons opinion..suraj was hesitant..he said they will first match kundli n then will final anything '

Tej was unaware of it..when he was entering his nanajis house with geet,he saw suraj giving money to the pandit saying stop this marriage by saying any lies..first he shrugged off..but when he came inside n saw all members gathered in hall for geets marriage he was worried..he neared his mother..

tej:Maa ye kya kar rahi ho aap..

But he was shut by her glare..geet muffled her cry n went to the backyard..babaji..im only 16..how can they thinkabout my marriage..have I become a burden that they want to send me from here..is my mothers torture not enough u want me to face my  in laws torture too.(she has heared stories many dil's tortured in inlaws house).pls babaji roklo na ye rishta wishta..muje dr.banna hai..pls..she sat there praying to god..n tej was also doing the same..

Panditji took the kundli of surajs first son..then he said it doesn't match with geet..then he took roshans son kundli..same time roshans son came..being in city he was bold enough to say his view..n he said..when we are childrens me tej  geet n all play together..n I always thought her as my sister..i cant think her as my wife..he made himself clear..n the left two sons were of geets age..so the idea of matching them with geet was dropped..tej was so happy..he ran to geet n conveyed the gud news..

Here panditji looked at geets kundli n said..she has a bright future n where she goes that place will be filled with all happiness n reach heights of fame..at present her time is not gud..n he said rano to put dia in temple every day ..this will give her gud time n show her a right path..

Rano:uski shadhi kab hogi..kuch keh sakthei hain aap..

Panditji..he counted some things n said..her raj kumar is on his way..within a yr she will get married..n its my words u can keep it..n he will keep her so happy that even the words will fall low to form it..

Rano n madhav was happy..roshan was disappointed but was happy for geet..roshans wife was more happy as she was thinking how to get rid of rano n geet..she want a princess for her son..not a girl from a family like rano..chi chi how can she say the  drunkard mohinder is her sambhandji

suraj.:.thank god my neice did not come into my family..or i have to take care of rano's family expenses fully..then how will i send my sons abroad for studies..

everyone was happy with their own reasons..but rano n madhav was not...

the next month geets neighbour meera got married to yash..geet hugged her n cried in bidaii..geet was feeling low after meera left..only rajji was there..n months passed soon..geet was in 12th..she will say to her nanaji often..

i will become a dr..n will cure u soon..dekna nanaji..then u don't have to take medicines..i will make u healthy..

he will only smile seeing her care n love for him..n he was getting more worried for geet..n he was also nowadays quiet oblivious to ranos behaviour..he do told her sometimes to change her behaviour towards geet..but nothing changed..

madhav called the marriage broker n gave geets photo n kundli n asked to look a pair for her..tej again fought for his sister..n mohinder stood silent as none asked him ..or even told him about geets alliances..he is her father n he has the rights to know about what is going in his family..

madhav :I want to see geet married  before I close my eyes..this is my last wish..n damadji,many gud alliances came but knowing about ur drinking habit all stepped back..i told  u to stop..but see now how it is affecting geets life..

mohinder:wo ab bhi bachi hai..

madhav:rano was ur wife at geets age..

he sighed n said

madhav:i can arrange some money n tell my sons to help for geets marriage..they wont help you all after me.. ..n this is my final decision..geet will get married soon..

tej could not say anything against his nanaji..nor mohinder..as he respected his father in law..

it was study holidays for geet..geet went to tailoring classes n meeras mother taught her making hand works..n in other times geet was busy in house hold or went to farm..she lived her life in farms only..that too when no one was there..she will swing faster..chase the puppy play in water talk with the cows..but it was rare to see this side of geet..

meera was pregnant..n her godhbharai was arranged in Mumbai'so,rano n geet too left to Mumbai with meeras family...it was after several years geet is seeing the outer world..a busy city life'she was gapping at all things..yash came there n received them all in railway station n took them to his house..geet looked everything in awe..if its fridge tv music sytem automatic door everything..meera asked rajji n geet to go n get her lehenga which is two stops from her house..n asked them to get matching s for it..rano did not leave geet..but meera made her agree by sending them with the neighbourhood lady. Rashmi...rano n meeras mom was busy in preparations..many guests were there also..

geet rajji n rashmi purchased the necessary things n got into the rushed bus..all were falling on each other n squeezing..geet felt someones hands in her buts..she avoided thinking it as the bus is crowded,, next she saw some one caressing her side n cupping her curves.she couldnt get who is it..as womens were also standing next to her...she glued to rashmi..n soon rashmi found the man behind geet was touching her..

rashmi:do u have pin..

geet:yes di..

rashmi:then hurt the  hands with it n after that u wont have to glue on me...

geet:di..

rashmi: do like I said. Without others noticing n if he shouts act like u don't know anything...then he will not touch u..

geet did as she said..the man screamed at first.n thats when geet saw its a man...after that he kept distance from geet..

when they got out of bus,rajji held her stomach n laughed mimicking the mans scream..

geet:di..wo..yesa..kyun..kar raha tha..

rashmi:geet,tum nadhaan ho..isiliye tum ye nehi jaanthi..par itna innocent hona achi nehi hai..

she said walking into the lift..seeing geets face rashmi said:geet,girls body attract men..u can see urself how u changed into a girl after ur puberty..n men try to feel it..

rajji closed her mouth:chi chi..di aap kese kese baath kar rahi ho.

rashmi:hmm chi chi..ab yesehi kahogi..after marriage girls like u only wont let ur husband out of bedroom..

rashmis talk only made them embarrassed..its easy for rashmi like city girls to talk..but for rajji n geet it was shocking..

they reached  meeras house n saw all busy taking nap in noon.'rajji gave the bags to geet n went to washroom..rano asked geet to come n have lunch..geet searched meera..she was no where seen..so geet kept the bags in the guest room.. she heared some noice  near balcony..so she went there but saw no one..when she turned her eyes fell on the window facing balcony..it was meeras room..n meera was half bare n yash was sucking her bossoms n kissing her grown belly..geet gasped seeing it..n meera noticed geet n she tried to cover..but yash was making difficult for meera n he removed her fleets of sari..n his hands busy removing the knot of her inskirt..she could only moan..but managed to move from the place were geet cant see them..geet was rooted at her spot till rajji came n shook her..

raji:geet di..meera di is sleeping..maa told not to disturb her..come lets go n have our lunch..

geet moved silently from there n had her lunch..then she helped meeras mother

..it was evening when meera came out..geet averted her eyes looking at yash n meera.. yash was so bubbly n nonstop chatter..he was ease with all..but geet never talked to him..she always used mono syllabus to him..

Yash went to receive his badi maa family in airport...meera took  geet aside..

Meera:geet..u..u..did not say anything na..wo..hum..

Geet: kyun di..why cant I say..

Meera: don't tell pls..warna..all will tease me to hell..

Geet:di..jiju.why he  bit u like this..is it paining..

Meera:arei budhu..its all fair in love n war..this is love bites.n it will be only pleasure not pain..when u will get marriedna u will know by urself..

.she winked giving explanation..

Geet:mujei shadhi nehi karna hai..she said seeing meeras neck which was turning blue..

Meera laughed n left as the beautician arrived to dress her up..

Geet too went to get ready for the function..rano gave her a sari to wear..geet is used to it..rano has made her wear saris to temples n functions or festivals..geet came out dressed in sari..she has platted her hair n only makeup was her kajal in eyes..she looked gronup than her age

Rano:geet look after the guests'ask them if they need anything..we have not come here to eat n take nap..we must help also..

The words were like needles..but it did not hurt geet..

She went inside kitchen n took the glass of water tray n n gave the needed one..then she served tea..

Savitri who came with yash was looking at geet,who was working nonstop ..meera came n took blessings from her..n hugged anie..he kissed ansh who was with her..

Meera:maa.where is  bhai n bhabhi.

Savithri:dev has some auditing..naina u know..she hate travelling..maan is busy travelling here n there..but he said he will come n see u both between this week..n Vicky..u know he wont take holidays..

Meera:ok maa..

The function started..n all blessed meera n her baby..

Savitri asked rashmi who was sitting next to her..ye ladki kaun hai..

Rashmi:maa,ye geet hai..meera's friend..

Savithri smiled..this girl will be suitable for our maan..but will he accept to see her..

during the function yash got an important call from his boss asking him to mail some papers urgently.meera asked him why he is tensed..

yash:i have made rough copies..ive to type in computer n attach it to mail..but how can i leave the guests..

meera:geet can help u..

she called geet n asked to help yash..she looked at rano..yash gave a pleading look n rano agreed ..but in her own way..

rano:jao geet tumhre bhiya ki help karo..

yash jumped:so sweet of u maa..

geet st:sweet or maa..

geet:hmm bhaiya..let go..

yash took her to the computer..n explained her..

yash:how u know to operate..geet

geet:hmm tea..chers...taught..

yash:oh..thank god n long live ur teachers..u know what ..it took 2 months for me to make my wife operate pc..

he laughed thinking of the romantic moments they shared instead of teaching meera..

yash went to attend the guests n geet was busy typing ..

savithri was looking at geet..n turned to anie

savithri:ani..see that girl geet..she helps all n from this we can know she is educated also...she is beautiful also..looks homely..im thinking about asking her hands for maan..

ani:but maa she looks so young..

savithri:see she is wearing sari..small girls dont wear it..n she is meeras friend..so she must be of her age only..

anie looked geet,she has finished her work n was talking to some small child with a smile..

anie: then im ok maa..she is indeed beautiful..n bhai cant say no this time..

savithri:mujei maanse baath karni hai..

After the function finished geet n others were back to HP..

Geet was busy preparing for her 12th exam without knowing what is on the way to her..

precap:dulhaa's entry..but in unique way to sasuralšŸ˜‰

2315 words

CHARACTER SKETCH N PROLOGUE..PAGE 1

NEXT PART  PART3/4

27.2.13...1.10am

fingers crossed šŸ˜‰

hit like buttons n leave comments if u like..šŸ˜Š

sry 4 hindi ,spelling n grammatical mistakes..šŸ˜†

Edited by valli22 - 11 years ago
-gurtimaniac- thumbnail
is reserved is for update???
-gurtimaniac- thumbnail
Superb Update Dear

Beautifully written

The emotion you depicted of Geet as an innocent and nave was brilliant

You had depicted the scene which most of the girls faced in their life and due to fear and threat is not able to voice it out to their parents or loved ones

Hate Rano, instead of making Geet understand about what is right and wrong, she used to scold her and don't give a motherly love which is required at that time to Geet

Geet had grown up before the actual age but still she is nave to understand the men and women relationship

When Geet was being molested by her teacher husband i was just biting my nails how she will be saved but thanx to that girl who worked over there came at a right time

Hate Mohinder for ruining his happy family life, he has to act as a responsible person but he is a coward and take support of the drink

Geet and Teji bonding was awesome

Geet Nanaji last wish is to get Geet married in front of his eyes so that Rano can get the financial help as he is aware that after his death no one will support Rano family

Savitri is impressed by Geet and is thinking of making her bride for his son MAAN

Waiting for the entry of Maan
Edited by -gurtimaniac- - 11 years ago
-gurtimaniac- thumbnail
me waiting

jaldi update karo dear
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

me eagerly waiting didi
poongs123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG wt is dis new one wow aka... enna ff mela ff  open panringa kalukringa ponga...