Page 1 of 28

Page 1
Page   of 28
Page 2 Page 28

sue_21

IF-Rockerz

sue_21

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Haila the last scene was hawwwt! Blushing Shirt oops kurtaless Prithvi n a freshened up Miu in the same room unaware of each other's presence.. Water droplets from Miu's wet hair gets sprinkled on Prithvi Embarrassed n they both notice each other at the same time with hilariously shocking expressions on their faces! LOL As per precap Prithvi toh sharmila ban gaya n started panicking to cover his bare chest!Blushing and Miu closes her eyes with a smile playing on her lips! Hayyeee kurtaless Prithvi was sooo scorchingly hottt! Drooolworthyyy!!! BlushingBlushingBlushingGuess what would have happened if Miu were also in scanty clothes???? ROFLLOLBlushing
Do like n comment yaaros ;) ;)

Edited by sue_21 - 20 February 2013 at 10:14am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80emeliaananthi.shankarzerrolarimel22unforgetable112MistiofMistzRizhattrusha4003shrujacosmogirl77aafiisabaSpeaksbr200910jyoti06Absoluv...RamonaG....snehapatroTOTAL-ROMANTIC-SweetDesire-liza81krock

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prithvi-Miu ek kamre me bandh ho... ;)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krock

IF-Sizzlerz

krock

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
ha ha sue sahi bola adi was looking so hot...meri wish puri ho gayi...but i ne3ver imgine cvs humko aisa scen denge...ha ha miu was to enjoying view front of her...she was like all happy ...prithvi to jo bhi haath main aya pehnkar bhag gayaDay Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

emeliaunforgetable112larimel22rusha4003sue_21Absoluv

Absoluv

IF-Sizzlerz

Absoluv

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Indeed Sue...that was the BEST part for me in today's entire episode...Haiii...Prithvi ne toh maar daala aaj...Wink...MITHVI in the same room...ufff...Embarrassed...I was thinking that they wud show something like that BUT then I also thought that scene wud be like Prithvi is struggling with these new style of clothes so Meera helps him out  - putting his shirt on, buttoning it, putting the tie on...and all this while v cud have got scorching EYELOCKs of MITHVI...Wink...

lol...yeh dil maange more...luved the precap BUT not excited about the family laughing at the way he dressed & I'm sure he is gonna be angry at them...Angry...so will I...arghhh...no fun making of Prithvi allowed except by Meera...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

emeliaunforgetable112larimel22BondlockeRJoErusha4003sue_21krockTOTAL-ROMANTIC

sue_21

IF-Rockerz

sue_21

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krock

ha ha sue sahi bola adi was looking so hot...meri wish puri ho gayi...but i ne3ver imgine cvs humko aisa scen denge...ha ha miu was to enjoying view front of her...she was like all happy ...prithvi to jo bhi haath main aya pehnkar bhag gayaDay Dreaming
haan yaar.. CVs ne toh dil khush kar diya! and hell yeah Miu was enjoying the sight in front of her!!! LOLLOLWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22rusha4003krockAbsoluv

sue_21

IF-Rockerz

sue_21

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Indeed Sue...that was the BEST part for me in today's entire episode...Haiii...Prithvi ne toh maar daala aaj...Wink...MITHVI in the same room...ufff...Embarrassed...I was thinking that they wud show something like that BUT then I also thought that scene wud be like Prithvi is struggling with these new style of clothes so Meera helps him out  - putting his shirt on, buttoning it, putting the tie on...and all this while v cud have got scorching EYELOCKs of MITHVI...Wink...

lol...yeh dil maange more...luved the precap BUT not excited about the family laughing at the way he dressed & I'm sure he is gonna be angry at them...Angry...so will I...arghhh...no fun making of Prithvi allowed except by Meera...
I was also expecting that Miu will help him to get dresses properly.. we would have got passionate eyelocks n touching scenes..hayyeee! Embarrassed the first part of precap was great but I am totally disappointed with the last part! those people will make fun of him tomorrow! I agree with you totally..no one else except Meera is allowed to mock Prithvi! Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

emeliarusha4003KyaRe....krockAbsoluv

krock

IF-Sizzlerz

krock

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sue_21

Originally posted by Absoluv

I was also expecting that Miu will help him to get dresses properly.. we would have got passionate eyelocks n touching scenes..hayyeee! Embarrassed the first part of precap was great but I am totally disappointed with the last part! those people will make fun of him tomorrow! I agree with you totally..no one else except Meera is allowed to mock Prithvi! Confused
true sue mujhe bhi same laga ...par hayye re hamri kismat ab to sab prithvi par hasnge yaar ...and i dont want that ...i hate such scen poor prithvi...kal ke 20 25 min to prithvi par hasne par hi jayngeAngry

unforgetable112rusha4003sue_21Absoluv

liza81

IF-Sizzlerz

liza81

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged

very well written Wink

epi was mast ..scene was also mast 

aaj toh miu ne sharamaya ..kal mere ko prithvi sharmate hue dikhega ..hayeeeBlushing

unforgetable112aafiisue_21Absoluv

sue_21

IF-Rockerz

sue_21

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
@krock: yeah as of now it seems so! they'll mock him n have a good laugh at him! ConfusedOuch but I wish Miu soothes n calms him down after all the mockery!Embarrassed

unforgetable112rusha4003krockAbsoluv

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.