Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Important lesson to be learnt from Parvati by all wives :

If you want something desperately and your husband opposes, keep nagging him long enough, he will ultimately give in.😆

Important lesson to be learnt from Mahadev by all husbands

If your wife wants something, there is no point opposing, because ultimately she will get it. ðŸ¤£

Edited by varaali - 11 years ago
varaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Shagun is the intial formalities given to each girl & boy, like cloths, jewellery, sweets, fruits etc. from either side as a confirmatin of accepting them as their DIL or SIL.
Mrs Aayu sent it for AS & now Parvati will be giving it to Nahush (grown up one)

Thanks Minakshi.  Shagun also means -an auspicious omen, hence I was confused about its usage here.

One more thing- does anyone else also feel that AS also seems a bit on the younger side ? She looks like what - 15 / 16 years? Too young, IMO, to be getting married either. 
Edited by varaali - 11 years ago
varaali thumbnail

Parvati is sitting in front of a Shivling, asks for Shivji's permission to go ahead & bless Nahush. Child Nahush is sitting too. A bright light coming from her forehead falls on Nahush & he is instantly grown up.

Shivji is watching this with a smile.

And then Parvati tells the Shivaling:  "Honey, I blew up the kid"  ðŸ¤£

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: varaali

And then Parvati tells the Shivaling:  "Honey, I blew up the kid"  ðŸ¤£

If only she can tell him, if you'll make any mistakes, will be shrunk to being a child again. Your marital status will e taken backROFL
Shagun here is also an auspicious omen, these stuff is given as an auspicious begining for the new relation.
Even AS should be shown atleast 18. This one is a teenager.Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
Shakti_Shiva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: varaali

Important lesson to be learnt from Parvati by all wives :

If you want something desperately and your husband opposes, keep nagging him long enough, he will ultimately give in.😆

Important lesson to be learnt from Mahadev by all husbands

If your wife wants something, there is no point opposing, because ultimately she will get it. ðŸ¤£

To be learnt ?? 😆.. It is already widely practiced.. we do learn from our puraanaas... rather quickly I must add. 😆
Shakti_Shiva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

If only she can tell him, if you'll make any mistakes, will be shrunk to being a child again. Your marital status will e taken backROFL
Even AS should be shown atleast 18. This one is a teenager.

LOL..@ bold----  I would LOVE to see that happen. WHo knows DKDM will teach us how VEDIC MARRIAGE ANNULMENT done ...

varaali thumbnail

Nahush comes, touches Parvati's feet. She tells him, she is going to make him grow up soon, if he has any problem, he can tell her. Nahush says it's his Saubhagya.

(cont'd below...)

...Parvati  then takes out a Complan bottle (kesar badam flavour) and says "Mummy ko bolo Complan pilaye  ðŸ¤£ Ab badhna aur bhi mazedaar.😆

Nishajos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shiv Parvati became man and wife and then became parents too soon. Now Nahush is made big so they are ready to become in laws. What next grand children. Phewww