Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=kyayaar]Actually the reactions's from the whole family are quite silly...I mean Mahesh Babu is still out in the open, the gundas have only had bail rejected - no more

So how can they all relax as if nothing happened
[/QUOTE
 i agree yea mahesh babu is somewhere out there Shocked
 nobody likes to be a looser n LOLsurely not  a politicianTongue mahesh is gonna do somthinh he is  nt gonna just sit bac and not do anything Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kyayaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ahujas-No Courtesy at all? (Page 3)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Their case is strong, and now that the gubdas are locked till they are sentenced, they have practically won. Thus the feel good. At least they conquered one step.

As to mAhesh Babu, I am still waiting for him to make a move.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765Shwets1502

kyayaar

Groupbie

kyayaar

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
The problem for the Ahuja's was never the gunda's - its the fact the gundas have a backing of a politician

So for them to act like everything's normal is stupid - the politician can hire millions more gunda's...doesn't matter that a few are in prison

Edited by kyayaar - 26 February 2013 at 10:26am

lizzie1765Shwets1502

kyayaar

Groupbie

kyayaar

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Also if Rinku track was a mistake (it is), dragging Mahesh Babu track is a mistake too...the kidnapping track was extremely effective because of how quick paced and concise it was

Stretching one of the most effective tracks is rapidly diluting its value and is leading us nowhere in the show

lizzie1765Shwets1502

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
I seriously don't want more court scenes after this Rinku track. Even an abrupt ending is fine by me rather than them digging it out whenever they feel like it.

And God help them if they are thinking of tying up Ashok and gang's case with kidnappers. I doubt they will do such a thing but now I ma not sure.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kyayaarlizzie1765Shwets1502

kyayaar

Groupbie

kyayaar

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
No they will tie Ashok's case with the Delhi gang rape I'm afraid which makes no sense because Parvarrish CV's have already discussed that track before (Raavi kidnapping track)

lizzie1765Freethinker112Shwets1502

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
It's like everyone is out to get the girls, even when they come from different cities.

kyayaarlizzie1765Shwets1502

kyayaar

Groupbie

kyayaar

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
If you gonna give Ashok and Rinku so much prominence, atleast tell us how the two met in the first place FFS! Clearly Ashok's been rigging Rinku since even before she went to Delhi.

So the show is telling us that Ashok went to wherever Rinku came from (I forgot if they told - Jaipur?) just to run away with her so he can exploit her with his gang? That makes total sense (NOT!)

Logic tells me that if exploiting Rinku was the only thing in Ashok's mind...they could've just run away from Jaipur itself! Its not like there's no bus stand in Jaipur afteralll...

Edited by kyayaar - 26 February 2013 at 10:55am

lizzie1765Freethinker112Shwets1502

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.